18 + May view. Columbus, Ohio State Fair Ride Malfunction

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
OMG! This is just Horrible, it makes me want to cry for the families.
The Weak of stomache should not watch.

Last edited:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I hate to say this, but most carnies are felons/criminals or guys who can't work normal jobs and their "inspections" don't mean crap.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
The video showing it fall apart:

Also...
This is why I don't go on them rides anymore. I don't care how small of a chance there is of this happening...
NO THANKS.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
This is true about the Prisoner's. About 4 yrs ago, I went on the Faris wheel (Wayne County Fair) they wouldnt let me ride bymyself So the Kid (worker) offered to Ride with me. Each time it went around My Mother saw and was trying to get me to talk to him! LOL I asked him a out the prisoner's thing and he said that was true but it was mostly the ones that didnt Pay Child support and such. He was a very nice Guy, though. 2nd time I went on, I went on with another girl. At the end of the Ferris wheel ride, the same guy said to me in a nice tone "I didnt scare ya last time" So this the second time'd Had slightly rocked the seat. It scared me and I told him so. He didnt do it again. They were all truely nice worker's.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
The video showing it fall apart:

Also...
This is why I don't go on them rides anymore. I don't care how small of a chance there is of this happening...
NO THANKS.

The guy falling out HAS to be the guy that Died. Still, I feel bad for those 8 ppl. I like Fairs, Dnt get me wrong, But I hv felt alittle discomforted when rideing the Ferris wheel. The creaking and the rocking. If Anywhere, I prefer Six Flags (Gone once on a fieldtrip), Cedar Point, Kings Island ( Been there like 5 times or more, Once for Halloween couple yrs ago)

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
The guy falling out HAS to be the guy that Died. Still, I feel bad for those 8 ppl. I like Fairs, Dnt get me wrong, But I hv felt alittle discomforted when rideing the Ferris wheel. The creaking and the rocking. If Anywhere, I prefer Six Flags (Gone once on a fieldtrip), Cedar Point, Kings Island ( Been there like 5 times or more, Once for Halloween couple yrs ago)

Long standing amusement parks are FAR safer than traveling carnivals. The guys who run the ride above have been found to have rushed inspection. So yeah... That is bad.