• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

I now have my 1000th post:)
Its worth noting when I returned a few weeks back I had 747, thats 253 in like 3 weeks:)
Congratulations are in order:)

Viva!

Reaction score
Congratulations on reaching 1000 posts. From the short time I've been on this board I must say MikeRaws posts are very often interesting and well thought out. Great member with intelligent opinions. I look forward to reading 1000 more.

Christian

Reaction score
Congratulations on reaching 1000 posts. From the short time I've been on this board I must say MikeRaws posts are very often interesting and well thought out. Great member with intelligent opinions. I look forward to reading 1000 more.

shut the fuck up

Viva!

Reaction score
What was that for? I don't think theres anything wrong in congratulating members. Before you wrote that I'd of probably said the same for you too.

chessarmy

^ yea, I didn't get it either...

Anyway, congratulations mikeraw, hope to see you with 2,000 posts soon!

LadyHotrod

I just noticed you're from Toronto.

I can see your city out my window <_< >_>

Evil Austin

I have 1,976? or something maybe one or two around that since the last time i checked but anyway, about 1,900 of them are good posts because when I first came I was a noob bumping threads and posting five times in a row but not anymore.

C4

I have 1,976? or something maybe one or two around that since the last time i checked but anyway, about 1,900 of them are good posts because when I first came I was a noob bumping threads and posting five times in a row but not anymore.

You're still one, bumping threads and doing shit.