100 Ways to Kill ECW, Mike Adamle debuts

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

daleast86

Reaction score
[YT]YDeZbTUHfhs[/YT]
this is really funny and well edited. That would be great to see a Joey Styles vs Mike Adamle feud.

xtremebadass

Mike Adamle wasn't a source of the killing of ECW. Hell he saved it. You know how bad ECW was late 2007-early 2008, with the exception of Punk as champion, it sucked total nuts. Adamle saved the show with his terrible announcing and made it a joy for all. I have always been a fan and ever since he came to WWE I became a bigger fan of the Adamle's. Well edited video though, that was pretty cool LETHAL DOSE OF MIKE ADAMLE!!!!

Wordlife

that was a cool video man, and Adamle did not kill ECW at all. His fan base may have been low, but he was funny as hell... he therefore saved it from going down even as low as like old sponge bob cartoons in ratings... Adamle is a self made hero, and as GM on Raw, he is going to make the WWE a great watched company once again

Reaction score
Mike Adamle is living the American dream. It's not what you know but who you know. Even if you're a piece of shit, if you know the man in charge you're going places baby!