10 Biggest Stories from Professional Wrestling for March

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Postman Dave

Reaction score
On Dreamer & illegal streaming: I'm a big puller for anti-piracy, & completely understand his frustration. The owner of FWE spoke about the same fears recently, & now that promotion may be heading out of business within the next year.

On the Wolfpack hand gesture: The fact that Sean Waltman himself said he was fine with the Bullet Club using the gesture & considered it a tribute shows how ridiculous this whole thing was.

Excellent read tbh. Hit a load of good news stories that wasn't the usual "so & so hates so & so" & backstage drama nonsense. Look forward to more.

MarcMadison

Reaction score
Thanks, I appreciate that. It is interesting though what is and isn't news worthy. April is already shaping up on having some heavily trended stories as well and it's only the 13th.