10/5 RAW Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Soulpower

There's a NEW WWE Champion, and he's.. incredibly boring.

Also, Ben Roethlisberger will be the guest host, so Divas, RUN AND HIDE!

Discuss!

Qwake

Hey SP, did you see Orton's new headlock in his HIAC Match with John Cena?! EPIC!

I don't even know who the guest host is so I won't be watching. I wonder if Cena will challenge Orton...AGAIN.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Of course Cena will challenge Orton again. Even if he doesn't have a rematch clause, he'll get a rematch. Is there a gimmic match that Orton/Cena haven't had yet? Iron Man? That'd be loads of fun. 1st Blood? What the hell is blood?!? Street fight? Not sure if they've had that yet. Clocks a ticking.

TK.GFX

Reaction score
Cena/Orton will probably (hopefully) be put on hold to start building up this random brand warfareness that is Bragging Rights.

noumenon

Ghana..they decided to drop the Jamaican thing because he couldn't do the accent.

Soulpower

An Ironman match.. Really?

Also, Kofi v Miz was pretty damn good. I guess we're heading towards a Miz/Morrison showdown at Bragging Rights.

noumenon

LMAO @ "Who's the Janetty now?!" as Miz was walking up the ramp.

Good shit, better than the triple threat @ HIAC.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Man if they are going to have an iron man match, they BETTER pull something out of the hat because as far as I could tell, the Hell In A Cell match was a carbon copy of the Breaking Point match with very little use of the cage. I'm not saying it CANT BE good, these guys are 2 of the best today, but they phoned it in last PPV for sure.

Airfixx

as far as I could tell, the Hell In A Cell match was a carbon copy of the Breaking Point

Wut?????

BP had torture, kendo sticks & handcuffs for the majority - How can that be considered similar let alone a carbon copy?

As for their having an Iron Man match... Damn, do they REALLY think the two of them have the kind of chemistry that will make them entertaining for an hour? ....Then again I'd expect it to be more of a Rock/HHH'00 than a HBK/Bret'96 type of affair.

Wrestling Station

1-JerichoShow losing too easily to DX (compared to what Legacy stood up against DX) would actually make the unified tag team champs look weak.

2-The members of that football team look dumb fucks imo. All of them are repeating two things all the time >_> dumb.

3-Horny doing the DX move "Suck it" was a "lol".

4-The Iron man match looks promising, but Cena's way in hyping the match was just awful imo. It would have been better if a third party hyped it instead of Cena.

noumenon

LOL @ "You guys have faced some truly great tag teams."
Yup, the legendary Cryme Tyme... and the unstoppable duo of Rey and Tits and the decorated team of MVP/Henry.