10/20 ECW Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

I have no idea what goes on on ECW every week, but still manage to watch it...so DISCUSS.

Montana

No talk of the Epic Main event William Regal vs. Zack Ryder ???? WTF

noumenon

How many fucking times has Christian beat Regal already? Seriously...enough.

Montana

I think ECW's problem is that they only have two guys, that can help put talent over. One being the champ Christian, who's unbeatable with the current roster, imo. The other being Shelton Benjamin. Who's good, but you can't make shelton look too bad either. Guys like Helms, Goldust, and Zack Ryder, who have been in the WWE a little longer, aren't able to proper get the younger guys over.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I'd actually add Goldust to the list of guys that help out the younger ones. His program with Shamus was pretty good. It showcased both of them pretty well.

noumenon

Just read the ECW spoilers for tonight (apparently they taped it before Smackdown) and something extremely interesting happens. Seriously, go check the spoilers, you'll be pleasantly suprised.

And the fact that they needed this to happen before Smackdown kind of confirms it's going to carry over to Smackdown in order to make sense for the live audience.

I'm kind of pumped.

Montana

it helps...but it doesn't really "put over" shaemus. ECW is using what they have, it's just they got dealt a very poor hand in my opinion. Goldust has been jobbing for the last 5 years just about. Beating GOldust really doesn't mean much.

xtremebadass

If WWE would get the show out of their ass and give Ryder the title, just to see what would happen, the show would be better off. Oh and fire Regal.

xtremebadass

this is like the closest to Chrisitan vs. Edge you will see for a long time, this is going to be a GREAT MATCH!

Looked like Jericho wanted in Tiffany's pants