09-02-2012 WWE results Madison, Wisconsin

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
The arena was less than 50 percent full for the Sunday evening show.

(1) Justin Gabriel beat Heath Slater.

After losing, Slater got on the mic talking about losing twice (1) for being in Madison, Wis. and (2) losing to his reject of a partner. This brought out Hornswoggle with Bucky Badger. Slater tried going after Swoggle, but Tyson Kidd made the save, hit him, and set up Swoggle for the Tadpole splash. Bucky then "pinned" Slater for the 1-2-3.

(2) The Usos beat Johnny Curtis and Michael McGillicutty.

(3) Ryback beat Jinder Mahal.

On the house mic, Tony Chimel announced tonight's main event could be voted by the fans: (1) Street Fight or (2) two-out-of-three falls... They aired a Triple H video package from Raw.

Dolph Ziggler cut a promo to set up him vs. Randy Orton

(4) Randy Orton beat Dolph Ziggler.

[Intermission]

(5) Wade Barrett beat Tyson Kidd.

(6) U.S. champion Antonio Cesaro beat Cody Rhodes and Sin Cara in a triple threat match to retain the U.S. Title. Cesaro pinned Sin Cara for the win.

(7) World Hvt. champion Sheamus beat Alberto Del Rio in a Street Fight to retain the World Title. Sheamus won with the Brogue Kick.

Top Cheers:

(1) Sheamus
(2) Sin Cara
(3) Ryback

Top Heels:

(1) Del Rio
(2) Ziggler
(3) Cesaro

-PWTorch

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
:mad:@ when will barrett be on tv

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Less than 50 percent full? Gives me hope that they'll come back to Brazil.

Cesaro getting boos is also nice.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Leo C said:
Less than 50 percent full? Gives me hope that they'll come back to Brazil.

Cesaro getting boos is also nice.

He doesn't do much for me Cesaro, don't know how long he'll be champion. I'll much prefer Ryback to get some gold.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Cesaro is an awesome wrestler, but has one of the most boring personalities in the world (from what we have seen). Give him a manager or get him away from the title.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
That's why I'm happy he gets some boos, awesome worker but his current gimmick sucks (also not the best talker), so it's nice to see a guy I enjoy watching wrestle is not getting crickets even though he should.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Cesaro is an awesome wrestler, but has one of the most boring personalities in the world (from what we have seen). Give him a manager or get him away from the title.

That's what I mean, his wrestling is great. It's just.. that he's super boring. Makes me wanna' switch channel.