06/11/15 Smackdown results

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
Go home Smackdown results taken from cagesideseats.com:

- Dean Ambrose was out first for a promo talking about what he did during Raw. Seth Rollins was out to answer, and to get his WWE world heavyweight title back. Ambrose told him it was a replica title and the real one is still somewhere in New Orleans. Meanwhile, Kane showed up to say The Authority will not be helping Rollins at Money in the Bank.

- Ryback def. The Miz in the match they booked after Raw. Big Show then came out and cut a promo on being a giant and how he'll win the Intercontinental title because of that. THE BIG GUY offered to fight right then but Big Show declined.

- King Barrett def. Jack Swagger with R-Truth on commentary. Truth tried a distraction but ended up running away.

- They ran a pre-tape of Lana where she talked up Dolph Ziggler only for Rusev to show up and run the same angle they have been. He asks for her back, she says no, he yells at her.

- Seth Rollins def. Dolph Ziggler in a straight singles match that went long and put both guys over.

- They did multiple pre-tapes backstage throughout the night featuring all the Money in the Bank ladder match participants, who would work a tag match later.

- Paige def. Alicia Fox with the PTO. The two had a backstage segment earlier in the night where Fox said she didn't like that Paige was trying to speak for the rest of the Divas division.

- Roman Reigns, Neville, & Randy Orton def. Sheamus, Kane, & Kofi Kingston via disqualification when Big E and Xavier Woods ran in on Reigns as he was about to finish off Kingston. After, they set up a spot where Neville went flying off a ladder to take everyone out -- including Ziggler, who had joined the party by this point -- only to climb back in the ring, go up a ladder, and grab a briefcase hanging down.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Seems meh on paper.

But, I'm looking forward to Rollins vs DZ, though.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Meh/10

Positives:
- The opening segment was OK.
- Rollins vs DZ was solid.

Negatives:
- Everything else