Ziggler praised by WWE and Cena

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
WWE officials were very impressed with Dolph Ziggler’s performance in the match against John Cena on the January 7th RAW.

Not only did Ziggler receive high marks from officials, but John Cena was heard telling people about how smooth Ziggler worked the match and how he never has a bad match. There’s a feeling that 2013 will be a big year for Ziggler after all.

Wrestlenewz

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
so if the WHC scene gets to cluttered and doesn't work for him we might see him in the WWE title scene (after his cash in of course) then? I'd expect them to want to put some fresh heel meat in the WWE title scene after so much of Punk without removing Punk completely (let Punk do some non-title feuds for a while).

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
So Ziggler is being praised by a good match just now? Well, still a good thing nonetheless. Hope he's a fix main eventer by the end of the year.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
So everything before the match with John Cena was just overlooked? So WWE doesn't take note of anything unless it involves their top guy. This report is as generic as it comes and we already knew Ziggler would be getting ahead the moment he won the briefcase months ago.