Ziggler Flying Solo!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MarkyMark

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
This deserves a thread of its own. How many of you are MarkyMarkin' at the thought of Ziggler finally being done with those two clowns and moving on. It is Main Event time. :yes:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I am marking for it. Finally Vikki can focus on getting Swagger over (That was never going to happen as long as Ziggler was still there.) Swagger is one of the WWE's better ringworkers and one of the best big men. He just needs work on his charisma and mic skills. Kind of like Dolph needed.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
It's great news in my opinion too. I'm excited to see where this will lead, I want to see Ziggler by himself on the main event.

MarkyMark

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
They made it look like he was staying with Vikkie and wanted her to find him some better solo work. I hope that turns in to her not being able to get him what he wants and he completely breaks ties with her. He has a personality, he can work on his own. Swagger still needs her IMO.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
MarkyMark said:
They made it look like he was staying with Vikkie and wanted her to find him some better solo work. I hope that turns in to her not being able to get him what he wants and he completely breaks ties with her. He has a personality, he can work on his own. Swagger still needs her IMO.

I agree, he's improved enough on the stick. Swagger can still benefit from her, but Ziggler is being held down.