Ziggler face/tweener turn or just a JBL cock-up?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
During the Ziggler/Santino match JBL went on about how many fans Ziggler has in the universe. Now at the time I presumed it was just a mistake from a guy who probably needs to catch up with WWE. However I noticed that Cole later acknowledged it and they then panned to a pro-Ziggler sign which left me wondering: Are they intending to turn Ziggler tweener/face?

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
i mentioned this earlier. as soon as JBL said it, it sounded like cole got a bit nervous and then tried to cover for what JBL just said by mentioning they probably appreciate his wrestling skills or something

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
This would be typical WWE. They book him like shit, which makes the crowd love him even more.. so WWE will turn him face, water him down, while still booking him like a jobber.. the crowd will stop caring and WWE will forget all about his ass.

DZ's title run is going to be a failure as well. WWE doesn't care about his ass.. they only care that he can make anyone they put him into a match with look great, so that's what he will be continually used for.

Reactions: Snowman1

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
JBL did what Jerry wouldn't, acknowledge that Ziggler is cheered. At least he's realistic.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Ziggler is going to be turning face as soon as Orton turns heel.