Ziggler as a face- Y or N?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DZ, would you be down with a face turn?

• YES, THE CROWD LOVES HIM. STOP RESISTING, WWE

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • NO, WWE WOULD RUIN HIM AS A FACE! (as if he is booked great as a heel!)

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
I think heels overall are always better than faces. Maybe they can make him face like a year from now.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Suspending disbelief - sure. The guy is one of the most talented wrestlers in WWE, so he can pull off almost anything. But, in reality, he'll be the new Kofi Kingston WWE relies on to put green heels against to get that win to make them "credible". Very few are on Dolph's level of making others look good. He'd be WWE's scapegoat.

As for the face pops he gets, it's because WWE aren't booking him as a heel. He comes out with the jobber crew (or characters the fans don't care about), wrestles wonderfully, and then leaves. Their shit heel booking > their face booking though. Punk gets face pops all the time and has done for a LONG time, but he was good enough as a heel to get more heat due to his excellent promo ability and the way he was booked. If I see any Roode in Dolph, it confirms he can shake off those face pops with guaranteed promo time.
#teamrealistic.