Zig Zag

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Anyone think it time for a new finisher for dolph? I like the zig zag and he should keep it but it lacks impact and we've seen too many people kick out of it...
My dream is that he will start using the super kick.. Whenever he does it I get far too excited :D

Reactions: David5150

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
I love the Zig Zag. He sells it real well and it's a huge hype move. In fact, I think it's even better suited for him now that he's in his face role. I'd like him to keep it.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
There's nothing wrong with his current finisher, but I wouldn't mind seeing him use the kick full time.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Has he ever done the zig-zag to someone standing up in the corner and facing the crowd or maybe while they were on a ladder? That would be sweet.

The superkick though? I mean come-on, there enough "kickers" in WWE in DB and ADR already. I feel like the superkick is a move anybody uses nowadays. He needs something new and outrageous to fit his "show off" angle IMO.

Oh I know, he hits the zig-zag and then "rolls" his opponent into some submission called "Light it up" or something, hahaha.

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
Anyone think it time for a new finisher for dolph? I like the zig zag and he should keep it but it lacks impact and we've seen too many people kick out of it...
My dream is that he will start using the super kick.. Whenever he does it I get far too excited :D

see "the Worm" :troll:

David5150

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I think it is time for an added finisher. He was using the super-kick for a while then stopped. I think the superkick worked perfectly for him and I think he should use it a lot more.