Zeb's first promo with Antonio

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa

This is the start of some great things.

Reactions: Farooq

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Caesro has a cool look there.

It's almost a shame Ambrose got the US Title instead of the IC Title because Caesro still having the United States Championship would really fit into this whole gimmick of representing what a true American with values is, especially being an immigrant himself. It's almost similar to Ludvig Borga (or whatever his name was) from back in the day. He was from another country but I don't recall him hating America, just hating certain aspects of Americans and how they treat their own country.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
That was so good, the promo from Zeb was nice but Cesaros smirk throughout really sold it, compare him to Swagger its the little things.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Cesaro's mannerisms helps add to this promos already good quality. These little movements, smirks and such add to the feel and nature of it.

Really enjoyed it.

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing a lot more from the pair of them, hopefully this team with Coulter will give Cesaro a pus as well, as he is a beast in the ring