Zack 'the Badass' Bronko

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BDC

Reaction score
Name:ZACK BRONKO
Nickname:THE BADASS; THE REVOLUTION
Alignment (Face, Heel, or Tweener):FACE (LEANING TWEENER)
Hometown (Billed From):Long Beach, CA
Born: July 13, 1984 (Friday)
Height: 6'9"
Weight:299
Sample Pic (Preferably a real wrestler):Undertaker in his Badass/Big Red Evil days
ZackBronko.jpg

badass.jpg

Gimmick Description:No nonsense ass kickin machine with little patience with the drama queens he finds in most wrestling organizations.

Entrance Theme:Badass by Saliva 2011-June 2012
[video=youtube;uPar2KARcOk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPar2KARcOk&ob=av2n[/video]

REVOLUTION IS MY NAME by Pantera June 2012-Present

[video=youtube;_XI1DD_vJuY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XI1DD_vJuY&ob=av3e[/video]

Entrance Description: As the speakers blare the heavy Pantera beats, Zack walks out in his leather chaps over his black and red wrestling tights. He also wears a leather vest with no shirt. Most of the times, he wears a red or black bandanna with various designs. He steps out to the edge of the ramp and raises one fist high in the air as red pyro explodes igniting the crowd. Without much show, Bronko walks slowly down to the ring either watching the ring and his competition or looking behind him and into the audience (expecting an attack). Stepping slowly up the stairs, he stops and looks over the crowd before hoisting a leg over the top rope and heading straight for the center of the ring; Once more raising his fist in the air, beating his chest and yelling over the music and the crowd; "I STILL BELIEVE!!"

In Ring Styles :Technical Brawler, doesn't mind takin' it to his opponent Hardcore, etc.

Top Ten Most Used Moves:
Gorilla Press Death Valley Bomb
Running Death Valley Bomb
Half-Nelson Slam
Flying Clothesline
Fujiwara Arm bar
Figure Four Neck lock
no hands suicide dive to the outside
Abdominal Stretch
Shoulder Block
Suplex Slam

Two Signature Moves:
Wake up Call-Running High Knee to a downed opponent to the side of the face
Military Press Bomb

Two Finishing Moves:
The Bronko Lock-Figure Four Armlock
THE ZACKBREAKER- Tiltawhirl Backbreaker

supporting characters:

NIKKI BRONKO
WIFE OF 6 YEARS

AJLee4.jpg

Former female wrestler and valet on the independent circuit. Knows several styles of Martial Arts as well as basic wrestling moves.

AJLee.jpg

MATTHEW BRONKO
5 year old son of Zack and Nikki Bronko

*Unpictured*

Kevin_Nash50.jpg

WILLIAM BRONKO
Zack's estranged father.

3xwmike20sydal.jpg

MARK O'MALLEY
Bronko's new student

Sample RP (Doesn't have to be long.):

Zack Bronko had walked these streets before. He spent a lot of time in Phoenix, Arizona during the ‘good ole days’ with the PWA. They had held up in an old warehouse in this town for most of a year, like fugitives. Back to raw roots, they learned to become champions. But before that, there was much tears, sweat and blood.

He remembers it was just a year ago that he was lost in the streets of San Diego; wondering what to do. That’s where he changed his life and direction. In a fury, he had gone from the only man to hold both the International title AND the North American title at the same time to being the Undisputed champion of the PWA. They expected him to carry the company, especially when his one time friend, Max Knight, revealed himself at Mania. But he had made so many promises; the least of which he had made to this company. No, there was a certain beautiful woman and a son who looked up to the Badass. He remembered telling them that once he took the gold, he would take a year off. Who knew it would come so quickly?

As he stepped into the shadow of was once a cold, dark warehouse where it all started, he realized another dream unrealized. McMichaels, the final General Manager and Owner of the now dead company, had been having the warehouse remodeled into a stadium and had made plans to move the PWA back to where it all started; Phoenix. Zack just shook his head in disappointment.

His year commitment to his bride and child was over and there seemed to be nothing to come back to. As he walked near a part of the construction where some of the old warehouse was still standing, he noticed a poster on the wall. Getting a closer look, he realized it was an old advertisement from the old days of the PWA advertising the match between him and Nicolai Belic for the International championship. Zack smiled remembering how it used to be.

“I still believe, Max. What happened to you?”

As the phone rang, he almost skipped the call. He didn’t know the number and didn’t feel like talking to anybody anyways. But something in his guts made him answer.

“Yeah. Yeah. This is Zack Bronko. Whataya want?”

The Badass of the PWA listened impatiently.

“Who? Listen, lady, no disrespect, but I don’t know anybody named Phoenix!”

Zack had to laugh at the irony.

After listening a moment, Zack Bronko stopped in his tracks and responded, “Ok, Ms. Phoenix, let’s say I’m intrigued. But what could you possibly say to me right now that will sell me what you’re offering?”

Suddenly, we can hear a woman’s voice, “Let’s just say that I BELIEVE IN THE REVOLUTION.”

EOS
And the rest they say…well, you know…

How often Can you RP?:2-3 times a week​

Last edited: