Zack Ryder's injury is legit?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Was watching AfterBuzz and about 7.50 in she says he was legit taped up backstage, so the injury is real. Makes more sense why Swagger is champion I guess. Gutting for Ryder though :(

Tzesi

The Artiste
Reaction score
If it was real he wouldn't be taped up but he wouldn't compete.
Tapes would be useful only for pulled muscles and such.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
That's what I thought, but both of those (who met Zack backstage) seem to think it's real :S. Could be a little injury perhaps that stops him competing to the full extent.

Tzesi

The Artiste
Reaction score
Crayo said:
That's what I thought, but both of those (who met Zack backstage) seem to think it's real :S. Could be a little injury perhaps that stops him competing to the full extent.

A little muscle injury.. :) maybe

Fluttershy

Reaction score
Website
mobile.twitter.com
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
aliciafox2
Favorite Wrestler
melina
Favorite Wrestler
lita2
Favorite Wrestler
gailkim2
Favorite Wrestler
kharma
If this does turn out to be genuine Zack Ryder should take the time to invest in some acting classes. That Ryder Segment on Monday where he was changing the tyre was just painful to watch… And I can’t believe he doesn’t know how to change a tyre.

He is so luckily he is hot… even if he is balding at 26. :loved:

Also Get Ryder away from Eve as well, Ryder doesn't need a diva on his side, he is over enough... I think they are just trying to get Eve over by association. [size=xx-small]God knows they have tried everything else to get her over. [/size] WWE should just face facts, no one cares about Eve.

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
Boogie-Woogie said:
If this does turn out to be genuine Zack Ryder should take the time to invest in some acting classes. That Ryder Segment on Monday where he was changing the tyre was just painful to watch… And I can’t believe he doesn’t know how to change a tyre.

Also Get Ryder away from Eve as well, Ryder doesn't need a diva on his side, he is over enough... I think they are just trying to get Eve over by association. [size=xx-small]God knows they have tried everything else to get her over. [/size] WWE should just face facts, no one cares about Eve.

Haha this post made me laugh :lol:. You're right, Zack Ryder's "bro, bro!" gimmick needs to be stretched in parts, it can't be a permanent thing. I think it was this week on RAW after he lost (or before his match) he showed a serious side, I would prefer to see more of that to actually see him as a contender.

Also, you're right about Eve. I think they might be playing it as "Zack finally gets his girl" thus getting her pops, but it's not working. No one cares about any diva really.

If Ryder is generally injured then bad news, it can't be too serious as he did compete. But if he's not, I assume he's winning his title back at RR?

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Boogie-Woogie said:

Not trying to be offensive, but are you a homo-sexual?

Fluttershy

Reaction score
Website
mobile.twitter.com
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
aliciafox2
Favorite Wrestler
melina
Favorite Wrestler
lita2
Favorite Wrestler
gailkim2
Favorite Wrestler
kharma
Sage said:
Also, you're right about Eve. I think they might be playing it as "Zack finally gets his girl" thus getting her pops, but it's not working. No one cares about any diva really.

I care about the diva that I believe is the current Divas Champion but she hasn't been on TV for like a month.

CM Punk said:
Not trying to be offensive, but are you a homo-sexual?

uhm... yeah. I like how you but it Politely. :angle:

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Boogie-Woogie said:
I care about the diva that I believe is the current Divas Champion but she hasn't been on TV for like a month.

uhm... yeah. I like how you but it Politely. :angle:

Spelling Error! :wohow:

Vintage Punk!