Zack Ryder & Heath Slater Feud On Twitter

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Naa bro, Dolph and Zack were advertising the lower one on Twitter. FOR REALLY!

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Dat Kid From Jersey said:
I like the idea of those two fighting, but they need to put the angle on Raw so fans will care otherwise it'll just be a bathroom break for the fans at the NOC PPV. Maybe they could cut out one Triple H's 10 vignettes to have a small promo.

There were not one Triple H recap at Raw this week, so hopefully if it's the same next week, we might see some promo.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Jose Tortilla said:
-PWMania

Would be a match I'd enjoy for sure.:yay:

That's a NOC pre-show match cause they gotta have at least 15 minutes for Brodus Clay dance session. God forbid we don't have one of those

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Crayo said:
F**cking Brodus Clay. It was awesome at first (his gimmick), and now it's horrid.

Yeah I was crackin' up when I saw it, but now it's just stale.

Brodus Clay = PG Godfather

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Clay's current state shows how much is wrong with WWE and their booking. The gimmick at first was entertaining, different and completely unexpected. It was a nice idea. But Brodus can't entertain in the ring in a squash match, which was what we were forced to watch for months. After that, no one gave a crap about Brodus anymore, which would've been completely different had they put him in some sort of storyline in the beggining. I'm happy that the same didn't happen to Ryback.

Reactions: Dat Kid1
Reaction score
- Zack Ryder and Heath Slater went back and forth on Twitter this weekend. Slater suggested that they have a match at Night of Champions. This caused a fan to comment, “Zack can’t even get on RAw. Makes u think he can get on a PPV?”

Slater re-tweeted this and added, “very true.”
I like to watch this match too guys.