Zach Gowan on American ninja warrior

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
So I havent watched the clip myself yet, but apparently good ol one legged Zach gowan attempted to qualify for American ninja warrior. Didn't finish the course but with only one leg that's impressive.

Last edited:

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
That is. I hope Brock runs out of no where and F5's him off of one of the ninja warrior platforms. Nothing can stop the beast.

Reactions: Swift

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score

[HASHTAG]#helpfulmaster[/HASHTAG] but in all seriousness there were times in the video that I thought that he was going to fall but he didn't so great run for him and devastated that he didn't make it. (also is that Zack Sabre Jr in the crowd?)

Reactions: edge4ever

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
Hey thanks for posting the video! I saw it on Facebook but didn't watch it as I was at work. Just did and man it was a good run, all things considered.

I just watched old clips with him n Brock about a month ago after like 12 years or better. Guy randomly popped in my head as I was watching a couple months ago so I youtubed his clips. Now he's on tv again. Funny how those things work out.

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
I remember the arm wrestling with Vince. ...then he kicks his fucking leg out from under him haha gold