• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

This Guy

Yeah so I don't know if I have any of you on Facebook or not, but in case you hadn't heard, I'm going to be a daddy again. Part of me (most of me) still can barely believe it myself, but come March 2010 its going to be real.

Wrestling Station

. Part of me (most of me) still can barely believe it myself
it seems the condom had a tiny hole somewhere!

anyway, congratulations and you would try to think about saving more money as you know that more children = more expenses!

I think you are hoping to have a boy this time. Its wonderful feeling to experience having a baby girl and a baby boy as well is a different thing too.

Best of luck big guy!

This Guy

it seems the condom had a tiny hole somewhere!

anyway, congratulations and you would try to think about saving more money as you know that more children = more expenses!

I think you are hoping to have a boy this time. Its wonderful feeling to experience having a baby girl and a baby boy as well is a different thing too.

Best of luck big guy!

condom? I've never used a condom in my life.

Although I'm suprised it was planned. the first time we had a very hard time. (took almost 7 years), we only started trying again this year.

I don't care if I have a boy or a girl....but see if I have a boy, people will say I have a millionare's family.....which if thats true someone better give me a fucking million dollars.

stop fuckin'

thats like asking a bird not to fly.

If your smart, it's easy to find jobs for your kids....so long as the labor department doesn't find out.

maybe in the US its easy, but in Canada the goverment has there hands in everything.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
The U.S. has a lot of control about labor (due to people straight up ripping off their employees), but a lot of people still get away with under the table pay (illegal immigrants and children). My wife was a cashier for a restaurant at age 12 for about a year (her mom was dating the owner) until some public official busted 'em. But they only caught them when they were ringing out and she was right there working. If she had been in the back, she wouldn't have been caught.