[YouTube HD] Friday Night SmackDown [1/27/12]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Remove the fag and it's perfect.
Smoking is for twats. :)

TheNova

Jobber
Reaction score
Eases the stress when I watch the videos :p.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Ok, like seriously, I don't know what a "fag" is in the UK, but where I'm from, Fag means you like the penis :rofl:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
RKO said:
Ok, like seriously, I don't know what a "fag" is in the UK, but where I'm from, Fag means you like the penis :rofl:

It's a cigarette lol. It has the same meaning over here aswell for some people.

TheNova

Jobber
Reaction score
Jonathan said:
Smoking increases stress. :facepalm:

Not for me it doesn't, eases mine. I can't watch Smackdown or Raw without having at least 2 cigarettes (for people who are thinking I mean something else when I say fag).

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
It actually doesn't.

Many people think that smoking cigarettes helps to calm them down. Smoking releases chemicals in brain, called neurotransmitters; these improve your mood and make you feel better. However, these feelings usually only last for a short period because withdrawal from nicotine gradually makes you feel worse and your good mood is only restored when the craving is satisfied with another cigarette. So, if you smoke to reduce stress, you are only adding to your stress.

http://www.quitsmokingpro.com/2008/04/smoking-actually-increases-stress.html

I've learnt in Biology at least 100 times.
Believe me, it does.

TheNova

Jobber
Reaction score
Smoking releases chemicals in brain, called neurotransmitters; these improve your mood and make you feel better. However, these feelings usually only last for a short period because withdrawal from nicotine gradually makes you feel worse and your good mood is only restored when the craving is satisfied with another cigarette.

I rest my case.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
TheNova said:
I rest my case.

If you didn't smoke, you wouldn't have this craving, therefore you wouldn't be stressed.

I rest my case.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Smoking has many side effects but if someone wants to let them. I don't smoke but I don't understand this big divide between pro and anti smokers.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
It's bad for your body for one, two, it smells absolutely horrible when you're stuck next to someone who does it. 3, it makes peoples attitude become more of a douche IMO...

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Don't care if anyone smokes (how the fuck did this thread turn into smoking debate?) as long as they respect not smoking around someone whom doesn't want them to do so.