Your Wrestlemania 30 card would be... what?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Here is my Wrestlemania 30 card and how i would do things..

WWE Tag Team Titles.
New Age Out Laws vs. USO's vs. The Wyatt Family vs. The Real Americans.
New Age Outlaws pick up the win.

Id bring back the Cruiser Weight Championship and have a scramble and vacant it. Get some of the smaller, quality talents involved at Wrestlemania and give them in the experience and get them some credibility, they could possible steal the show..
So here's the list.
Adrian Neville, Bo Dallas, Sami Zayn, Xaviar Woods, Rey Mysterio, Sin Cara, Evan Bourne, Hunico, Justin Gabriel, Primo, Tyson Kidd, Yoshi Tatsu.
Id probally have Sami Zayn winning this.
Fatal Four Way for the Divas title.

AJ Lee, Tamina Snuka vs Natalya Hart vs Paige(NXT) - Get her involved somehow. Maybe throw out a match on NXT and the winner gets a spot in the fatal four way at Wrestlemania for the Divas title.
Then i would actually have Paige winning this for a shock and it would probally get a quite a big pop then hopefully make her a star. (I do miss the days of Trish, Lita, Jazz, Molly Holly etc) - Paige Wins
Now, i would merge both the IC title and US title together have call it the US-continetntal championship. I would have a ladder match.
Biggie E, Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins, Dolph Ziggler, The Miz, Curtis Axel, Christian, Damien Sandow. Winner - Roman Reigns (and do a huge storyline with the Shield and eventually turn him face after Dean and Rollins turn on him.)

Brother vs Brother.
Goldust vs Cody Rhodes. (Id some how get Dusty involved, id probally turn Dusty and Cody heel, screw Goldust over and the next night on Raw say something like ''Its nothing personal son, its just Cody is the future. Goldust says ''Youve just made it personal'' then obviously they would feud for a good 3 months and i would push the boat out on this one.. and make Cody a star and push him. - Cody Wins
UNDERTAKER vs ??

Now this is a really really tough one i feel sorry for WWE Creative to come up with his WM opponent. It really could be a number of guys.
BRYAN?
LESNAR?
STING?
KANE?
Could even see WYATT.
But if i had to choose, i would go with Lesnar, just because of there history, you could build an incredible programme leading towards Wrestlemania with them two.
Bring up all the past matches they've had, bring up they have huge beef with each other and never gotten over it. Bring up the fact Taker showed up at Lesnars fight at UFC and show some legitimacy in WWE. Id put Undertaker over and have him Retire for good and put straight into the HOF the following year.- Taker Wins.

HHH vs The Rock
HHH has been ruling the WWE would Stephanie for years now.. making peoples lifes a living hell and it reminds me of when he use to with her about 14-15 years ago, and when he use to make The Rocks life a living hell... I would simply have The Rock come back and put HHH in his place and do that whole thing. That would be a money making match right there, everybody would want to see that.. Would be alot of old fans back to the product aswell - Rock wins

Batista vs Randy Orton. Do the whole evolution blah blah blah shit, bring Ric Flair into the match some how. Probally have Flair turn on Batista because of the fact he left the buisness and Randy didnt, Flair hated that because he is a tradionalist and its his life.. Flair joins with Orton from after Wrestlamania, the same way Flair was HHH's sidekick. - Orton wins.

and obviously i would do what everyone fan in the world wants to see..
CM Punk vs Daniel Bryan for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship
Put on a wrestling clinic, bring up there entire past EG, ROH etc etc build it perfectly and have a stand off and handshake and hug after the match, Eddie and Beniot style at WM 20. - Bryan winning.

THOUGHTS?!!! What would yours be?