Your opinion on Jack Swagger?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

gzilla46

The Artiste
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
I am a major Jack Swagger fan. He is one of the better guys in the ring as I have already explained. A two time all American in amateur wrestling and could be a top mid card guy if booked correctly. I miss his soaring eagle though.

When he debuted he used to come out with a dude dressed in a eagle costume playing his pet bald eagle. Which he headbutted into submission and drank beer with. I miss that bird.

He dressed as his pet bald eagle? That's the coolest thing in wrestling history. Wait, does he have an exotic animal license to own a bald eagle?

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
gzilla46 said:
He dressed as his pet bald eagle? That's the coolest thing in wrestling history. Wait, does he have an exotic animal license to own a bald eagle?

There was another guy in the eagle suit of course. And since WWE is scripted (as in it's a TV show) and it not being a real eagle he didn't need a license. It was mostly there for him to boss around and get beat up by people wanting to fight Jack. Occasionally fighting with Hornswoggle.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
There was another guy in the eagle suit of course. And since WWE is scripted (as in it's a TV show) and it not being a real eagle he didn't need a license. It was mostly there for him to boss around and get beat up by people wanting to fight Jack. Occasionally fighting with Hornswoggle.

FWIW, the guy in the eagle suit (at least for a while, I don't know if it was always) was Chavo Guerrero.

wk

Samalan

Champion
Reaction score
He could be brilliant if he gets pushed like he was before from what I saw of him on Youtube. They have made him out like a 12 year old could easily beat him up. Only WWE to blame for him looking quite weak in this last match.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Totally re-new him. This is not working. Maybe give him some time off, and let him return with something sweet.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I saw someone saying how to book Swagger somewhere else. He can work well in the ring. If given the right gimmick he can entertain outside of it as well.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Leo C said:
I saw someone saying how to book Swagger somewhere else. He can work well in the ring. If given the right gimmick he can entertain outside of it as well.

This.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Give him a huge win, and then have him stomp a few new faces. He is great in ring, that ryback match was pathetic for him to be a part of. If D'Z isnt in a big match, have them get their feud some actual tv time.

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
I want to see more of him... Wish he'd get accompanied to the ring by the eagle mascot again.