• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Teehee, plenty have people have taunted the champs with their own belt in a non-championship bout.. does not mean it is going to be the "new" champion at the next title defense against that person lolol

Edvy

The Artiste
Reaction score
ohhh girl..... lol Well Nikki imo has surpassed bri in ring skill wie but i still feel natayla deserves another run

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Hasn't AJ already went over both of the Bella twins in the past? I'd be disappointed to see such a long reign ended by someone that AJ has already defeated (that sort of thing always bugs me.) I don't want to see Tamina win the championship either, but that's what I've been calling will happen for awhile, especially given that Tamina's father Jimmy Snuka has history at Wrestlemania... being part of the original main event (in the corner of Hogan and Mr. T) as well as being the first ever victim of Undertaker. That would make Tamina winning the Diva's Championship at WMXXX have some historical significance, which is the kind of thing they're really going for this year.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I'd like to see Paige put her NXT diva long reign up against AJ's. Just like "who is the better champion" type deal, not actually for the straps because you can't bring NXT title to WWE. Unless, paige were to win it wouldn't work.