• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Your Mount Rushmore - Sports Edition

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
All these choices aren't necessarily the best or the most elite - but the ones that come to my mind and genuinely make me happy.

us-flag-banner-clipart-clipartfest-in-american-flag-banners.jpeg

American Edition
HKQFILUPX4I6RKS3BKW34F3DWA.jpg
scalabrine_crop_north.jpg
ap_19076650947764-e1552868369325.jpg
dwozjxa5zlhlzhu3urxy

Darrelle Revis, Brian 'The White Mamba' Brian Scalabrine, 'Big' Jim Furyk & Aaron Rodgers

1602113456046.jpeg

Rugby Edition
1_JS103503620.jpg
andy-morley-rlc.jpg
GD19829371.jpg
LMS.jpg

'Big' Sam Burgess, Adrian Morley, Chris Paterson & Loius McCarthy-Scarsbrooke

football-banner-845x321.jpg

Football Edition
Lloyd-Owusu-001.jpg
o1dvyMoEZav-9KXUHjNv7teJ4rML5oILb6VdxPnpcgk3XvZGNQsJyVzRe3QeyptuygqVfLtv4doK5H87l-Ig1LNLiAHRXYrKYSZrkdDX-8SzMctWpwMO1QtRNmE
artur-boruc.jpg
_73704854_kocgetty.jpg

Lloyd Owusu, Sam Saunders, Artur Boruc & 'King' Kevin O'Connor

Dmac

Never Gonna Stop
All these choices aren't necessarily the best or the most elite - but the ones that come to my mind and genuinely make me happy.

us-flag-banner-clipart-clipartfest-in-american-flag-banners.jpeg

American Edition
HKQFILUPX4I6RKS3BKW34F3DWA.jpg
scalabrine_crop_north.jpg
ap_19076650947764-e1552868369325.jpg
dwozjxa5zlhlzhu3urxy

Darrelle Revis, Brian 'The White Mamba' Brian Scalabrine, 'Big' Jim Furyk & Aaron Rodgers

View attachment 6334

Rugby Edition
1_JS103503620.jpg
andy-morley-rlc.jpg
GD19829371.jpg
LMS.jpg

'Big' Sam Burgess, Adrian Morley, Chris Paterson & Loius McCarthy-Scarsbrooke

football-banner-845x321.jpg

Football Edition
Lloyd-Owusu-001.jpg
o1dvyMoEZav-9KXUHjNv7teJ4rML5oILb6VdxPnpcgk3XvZGNQsJyVzRe3QeyptuygqVfLtv4doK5H87l-Ig1LNLiAHRXYrKYSZrkdDX-8SzMctWpwMO1QtRNmE
artur-boruc.jpg
_73704854_kocgetty.jpg

Lloyd Owusu, Sam Saunders, Artur Boruc & 'King' Kevin O'Connor
I started reading like oh my god she did a Rugby one!

Then I saw you included LMS.

I don't think I can seriously value your opinion about anything past this point.

Damage beyond repair.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
I met a LMS a few time when he was playing in London at a number of events and my dad used to drink with his Dad at Broncos/Harlequins RL - one of those players I always watch out for. Tony Clubb was close 5th.

Dmac

Never Gonna Stop
I met a LMS a few time when he was playing in London at a number of events and my dad used to drink with his Dad at Broncos/Harlequins RL - one of those players I always watch out for. Tony Clubb was close 5th.
But he's a cunt!

7d9de2f034f27083db690027f9d9a3ed.gif

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Plus - as someone from Lancs - should you're signature really be a sweaty lubed up former rugby league player from Yorkshire. Closet Batley Bulldog fan?

Dmac

Never Gonna Stop
Plus - as someone from Lancs - should you're signature really be a sweaty lubed up former rugby league player from Yorkshire. Closet Batley Bulldog fan?
Haha!

Point out a Lancs bread RL Wrestling convert and I'll change it.

LMS I just really do not like. Fair point you have for keeping up with him but especially as a Wigan fan coming up against him at Saints so many times.

I would accept one of our lads putting him out and getting a red.