Your most favorite Hell in a Cell match

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Best Hell in a Cell match in history?

• Randy Orton vs John Cena - Hell in a Cell 2009

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar - No Mercy 2002

• Batista vs Triple H - Vengeance 2005

• Triple H vs Kevin Nash - Bad Blood 2003

• Undertaker vs Randy Orton - Armageddon 2005

• D-Generation X vs Shane, Vince and Big Show - Unforgiven 2006

• Undertaker vs Edge - SummerSlam 2008

• Batista vs Undertaker - Survivor Series 2007

• Triple H vs Chris Jericho - Judgment Day 2002

• Undertaker vs Triple H - WM28

• Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels - Bad Blood 1997

• Triple H vs Cactus Jack - No Way Out 2000

• Mankind vs Undertaker - King of the Ring 1998

• Kurt Angle, Triple H, Stone Cold, The Rock, Undertaker, Rikishi - Armageddon 2000

• Shawn Michaels vs Triple H - Bad Blood 2004

• Total voters

PSachkovsky

The Artiste
Reaction score
Which is your most favorite Hell in a Cell match in history?

My favorite has to be Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker. It was the first time this match was created, and it was innovative at the time, and probably the best beat down Shawn Michaels ever received in his entire career.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Same.
In the last years HIAC has lost a lot of prestige .
HHH vs Taker WM28

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Foley/Taker, yeah its cliche, but I marked like a little girl for the two sick bumps.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
The drama of that KOTR '98 match still makes it one of mu favorite matches ever. The WM28 one is close because of the drama of the streak and end of an era and stuff. A lot of these I need to watch again, I don't remember much of them at all.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Also going with Taker/Foley. Only saw a few, but that was the most epic by far. Taker/HBK was also awesome.

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Undertaker vs Triple H - WM28 not because I'm a 5 year old, fruitty pebble eating, John Cena supporting guy, also I just made them up. I watch wrestling since 2009, it's the year that I started watching wrestling and that match had really pumped me up as I was witnessing those moments live. Not years later. I enjoyed each segment they had, the end of an era, I enjoyed the match and I was very excited. Even the end of the match was great. Three icons at the entrance.

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
The original, Shawn vs. Undertaker. Fantastic in-ring psychology; fantastic spot; and in my opinion, the greatest debut of all-time with Kane's. A close second would be Cactus Jack vs. Triple H, which has my personal favorite spot in Hell In A Cell history. Followed by that would be Brock vs. Taker.

I always found Taker/Mankind overrated honestly. Slightly because WWE already shown Taker throwing Mankind off the cell to death by the time I actually watched it but only slightly cause it's still cool to watch. But also because their was a lot of downtime in the match and yes it's completely understandable but I'd be lying if I didn't say I was getting impatient after a certain point. Also, post the two spots there really isn't anything too good about it. I thought it was average at best. I guess I need more than two, admittedly awesome spots for me to like I match.

Also, special shout out to Triple H vs. Kevin Nash, which currently holds the prestigious honor of being the only wrestling match to put me to sleep. To bad it was only for five minutes, would've loved to wake up to the next match on the DVD instead of that snoozefest.