Your most anticipated game of 2017

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
So I was wondering, which would be the game you all are most excited to play and can't wait to get your hands on in 2017!

For me its...
red-dead-2.jpg

It's a clear winner with Read Ded Redemption 2. I hate rockstar and what they stand for but I love that series. Tops my list wiithout a doubt!

What about you?

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I am interesting in seeing what they do with that for sure. I want to play it but being on PC I will likely have to wait or not get to play it at all depending on what Rockstar decides to do. I want to see how the story unfolds with John before he was good. I am also curious about the new CoD game coming out seeing as they are going back to their roots with a traditional shooter. I prefer the games set back in time instead of now or in the future. There are some Nintendo games I am interested in as well but I am likely not getting a Switch till early next year. I want the price to come down a bit since I wont be playing it as much.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
I am interesting in seeing what they do with that for sure. I want to play it but being on PC I will likely have to wait or not get to play it at all depending on what Rockstar decides to do. I want to see how the story unfolds with John before he was good. I am also curious about the new CoD game coming out seeing as they are going back to their roots with a traditional shooter. I prefer the games set back in time instead of now or in the future. There are some Nintendo games I am interested in as well but I am likely not getting a Switch till early next year. I want the price to come down a bit since I wont be playing it as much.

I'm intrigued by CoD too. I love BF1 and it had a memorable singleplayer campaign (which is rare nowadays in FPS games) so looking forward to seeing what CoD brings to the table.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
It already came out.

Persona 5 was by far my most hyped game for this year, I went into it thinking it was going to be amazing and it entirely exceeded my expectations. I suppose if I were going to pick a game that has yet to come out, I would go with Red Dead Redemption 2. I'm not as excited about that as I could be though, I'm more apprehensive of Rockstar than anything, and that is keeping me from getting super excited about it, but we shall see. I would have went with the new South Park game, but it's not even clear if that game is coming out this year at all or not.

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
Well RE7 was great and Nier Automata I still have yet to finish but it's been fun. Horizon and Berserk I haven't purchased yet. Other than Crash Bandicoot the only other games on my radar are Prey and a Potential new AC.

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
This thread is a little too early. There's an event called.....

E3.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
I'm very intrigued by the new AC. I've always been a fan of Egypt as a setting so I can't wait to see more of it during e3

MrEdzhuks

The Showoff
Reaction score
AC: Origins, unless it's released in 2018 like Far Cry 5.
As per usual, September and October are my favorite months of gaming, because that's when FIFA, NBA, WWE and NHL games come out. I'm really interested in the return of NBA LIVE.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
AC: Origins, unless it's released in 2018 like Far Cry 5.
As per usual, September and October are my favorite months of gaming, because that's when FIFA, NBA, WWE and NHL games come out. I'm really interested in the return of NBA LIVE.

Hasn't NBA Live been releasing since like 2015 or something?

MrEdzhuks

The Showoff
Reaction score
Hasn't NBA Live been releasing since like 2015 or something?
They took a break last year to focus on the problems with previous games. Hopefully the series will become competition to 2K, cause I'm a bit tired from playing 2K. Live was my jam back in the day.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
They took a break last year to focus on the problems with previous games. Hopefully the series will become competition to 2K, cause I'm a bit tired from playing 2K. Live was my jam back in the day.
I love a lot of what 2k has done but more competition wouldn't hurt. It may even make them fix their crappy online issue too.