Your favourite Smackdown match.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DashingPerfection

The Artiste
Reaction score
My favorite was when D-Generation X (Triple H and Shawn Michaels) went against The Hart Dynasty (Tyson Kidd and David Hart Smith).

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score

Not a match, but this is awesome :dawg:
Entertainment at it's best.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Morrison vs Mysterio, 2009. 30-minute match between a pseudo main-eventer and a tag-team guy that made JoMo look like an absolute boss.

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
The Brothers Of Destruction vs. Mr. Kennedy & MVP, the match that kept getting restarted. Sounds like an odd as hell choice, and it is. You see, I haven't even been watching for a full year yet, and at that point those were all four of my favorites and that was easily my favorite storyline at the time. But most importantly, the was the first, and still only, wrestling match I ever watched with my dad and brother (who only gives a fuck about Taker) and just watching that match with them all, bonding over it, commenting on it, reacting, etc. it was just a total blast. I have a lot of fond memories of that match, even though there were many better.

. . .

Actually, fuck family bonding, Kurt Angle vs. Brock Lesnar Iron Man match! Seriously just popped into my mind as I was about to post, can't believed I forgot this masterpiece. Easily my favorite Iron Man match and easily my favorite Smackdown match.

Reactions: Snowman1