Your favourite AMERICAN football teams.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
To answer Dolph's post on the football thread, that concerns me. Factoring in the loss of Ben Grubbs, Bryant McKinnie's benching, Ray Rice's holdout, and questions everywhere else... This could be a really scary year for the Ravens' O.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
NE Patriots
Cleveland Indians
Mighty Ducks of Anaheim

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Rhodes said:
That's because the Packers are... uhm... good.. lmao

I don't have any problems with the Packers. Not a fan of them though.

My state loyalty requires me to say Detroit Lions, but damn they're a disapointment.. Not so much last year though, they did alright last season.

Dude your qb is going to throw 5k yards and you have megatron, and one of the top 3 sickest d lines in football. I love the pack because im WISCO SON! You dont have to love us, i just hate patriots fans, especially ones from outside their small area. Coach is a piece of shit cheater, and the qb is a crybaby. They are the yankees of football, and anyone who appreciates baseball and isn't from NY, hates the yankees.

Eagles are always in it, vick is boss dude. Should be a lot to see from our side this year.

Sorry rainman, i posted on the soccer thread also, you can like who you like, i just think its disappointing seeing Flacco be so great some games and so, so bad in the playoffs. It was cold saying he's comparable to Romo, he isnt welcome back in my state.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
2de30e22054e6981c1b0df529796a280.jpg

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
That is an awesome helmet, but this season your team isnt a team, and you're going no where. No offense, Brees is god in NFL, but not the year.

Farooq

Reaction score
We got nothing to lose :boss: We have always sucked, but we'll manage without Bubba Fett leading our defense, and Breesus will break some random record again.

Reactions: Snowman1

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
A-rod = Future Brees. Brees is easy HoF choice now, and our boy here in wisco is going to keep doing what he does best, damage.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Everyone's team here is either good, or there's plenty of reason for optimism. Can't we get a Jaguars or Browns fan in here?

Farooq

Reaction score
If you go by history my team has the worst one >.>