your favorite Raw Superstar theme

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

calster33

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
yahoo.com
:hardcore: Well my #1 is Punk's-CULT OF PERSONALITY-but I also loved it in the 80's as a teenager-that was #1,so it's not just because it's Punk's-LOVE THE HEAVY GUITAR RIFFS ON IT.

My #2 is TRIPLE H'S-THE GAME-MOTORHEAD-I was a volunteer host at one of their shows in the bay area-I stood in the aisles and pointed out to people where their seats were.
It was part time-but when I got off work-I got to see a FREE MOTORHEAD SHOW and they played THE GAME-I LOVE IT!

#3: IS CENA'S and not just because it's Cena's-I do like some of Eminem's songs and that just happens to be one that I like-YOU CAN'T SEE ME-MY TIME IS NOW and I like the rhythm and the beats on it. I am a music student and these are things I do notice.

Those are my top 3-but I ADORE THE CULT OF PERSONALITY and not just because it's PUNK'S,I heard it long before him and loved it then.

Randallmay47

Jobber
Reaction score
My fav was The Boogey-Man. my fav Right Now . Woo Woo you know it ZackRyder

arianna

The Showoff
Reaction score
Zack Ryder, John Cena, Daniel Bryan, Triple H, and more..