Your Current Top 5 Television Shows

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
What are your current top five television shows?

Mine are;

1. Dexter - Keeps getting better and better each season. Incredible show and I still love the concept. I can't wait to see what happens with season 6. For me the stand out drama on tv.

2. Psych - Hilarious show and the chemistry between James Roday (Shawn) and Dule Hill (Gus) is brilliant and makes this show so call. The other support cast all have great roles as well and it creates a great show. Unfortunately I am only up to season 3 out of 6 but what I have seen so far is fantastic.

3. Community - Another hilarious show and I don't know why this struggles in the ratings. The first two seasons are full of actual laugh out loud moments and it is great how it is full of one liners but still has storyline development as well.

4. Hu$tle - Brilliant high quality BBC show about a group of con artists who con rich bad people since "you can't con an honest man". I like the concept since it is original, the casting is incredible and the quality is stunning. Seven seasons in and still going strong. The only negative is that each season only has six episodes.

5. NCIS - I was unsure what show to put in the fifth spot but in the end I had to go with NCIS which I actually only recently got back into. After eight seasons you would expect the quality to drop but I just watched the seventh and eighth seasons and they are excellent. The storylines are still really strong and as long as they are interesting I am glad to see the show continue.

Notable exceptions; 30 Rock, Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Parks and Recreation, Top Gear

So what are you five favourite shows currently on television?

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
1. How I Met Your Mother
Love this show it is absolutely hilarious. The irony of a gay guy playing a womanizer is great.

2. Necessary Roughness
This show has only had one season but is very entertaining.

Those are the only two shows I watch.