Young Jeezy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JC Punk

Reaction score
Well i took some of C4's advice by not just brushing but letting it pursue its own bg and this is how it turned out...
V1
99345804zh5.jpg

V2
jeezy42yo2.jpg

CT Styles

Massive improvement. It reminds me of a WS one. I'm not saying you;re as good as WS but the bg and arrows reminds me of some of his pieces.

C4

CT Styles is right, massive improvement clearly seen in this signature. Good job with the arrows and the text placement and also a perfect job with the background and picture placement, 8/10

JC Punk

Reaction score
TY GUYS!!!! that makes me feel better and ty c4 for all ur tips u have inspired me with ur work but so has wrestling station.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
*Applauses* JC you made a nice sig of one of the best rappers in the game and the arrows are sick pn V1! 8.5/10 Rep+

Wrestling Station

by having the small arrows shown behind the psd is bad imo. that part should have been removed, thats a huge mistake imo.
the big arrows are way too plain for my likings.

the only thing that is decent here is the bkg, other than that, there are so many things needed to improve this sig. keep working.

C4

by having the small arrows shown behind the psd is bad imo. that part should have been removed, thats a huge mistake imo.
the big arrows are way too plain for my likings.

Nah, that's a plus point of the signature as they add in to the background and having them faded towards the right side is also a very good thing to do. That's not a huge mistake at all, the arrows are put in perfectly and I don't see any big mistake in there bro.... :ermm: