Young Bucks returning to Ring of Honor

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
1069394_10151803514071328_226715336_n.jpg

The YOUNG BUCKS, Nick & Matt Jackson return to Ring of Honor Wrestling Saturday, August 3rd, 2013 in Toronto, Ontario - To Purchase tickets visit -http://tinyurl.com/ROHASE5

Nice to see Nigel delivering on the tag team promises. Lets see if it is long term or one night only considering the situation between Gabe and ROH.

Speaking of Gabe, taken from his twitter:
Was surprised to read DGUSA Tag Team Champions The Young Bucks are heading back to ROH. Obviously they are free to work whereever....

Oh Gabe, you vengeful and petty sun of a bitch. :eek:tunga:

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
:hmm: Young Bucks are a great team. Hopefully they stay in Ring of Honor for a good while, would be cool to see them become the tag team champions.

Stopspot

Reaction score
It'll indeed be interesting to see if they will be back in ROH long term. God knows they deserve the bookings and considering the way DGUSA and Evolve runs shows it shouldn't be a problem to work both if Gabe wasn't so damn petty.

TKK

Reaction score
Not a huge Bucks fan, but the ROH tag team division needs some more star power. Let's hope that ROH minimises their super kick usage.

Reactions: Larsosc

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
My body is prepared for all of the super kicks

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
Typical Gabe reaction, this is great news for ROH. Best team in wrestling imo. They put on great matches and they have a great gimmick. Would love to see them against Adrenaline rush.

Tag division has improved greatly recently and this is another step in maintaining that.

Stopspot

Reaction score
I want to see the mythical Red Gabe that wrestlers talk about. Would be lulz.