You think we'll see Ryback vs Big Show confrontation tonight?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Due to the rumours of these two being team leaders, do you think we might see it? I just find it hard to believe they'll go with Punk v Ryback again for Survivor Series, but I do currently love the fresh atmosphere in WWE. Cena seems to be in a feud with Dolph and finally away from the title. Punk really does seem like the main guy on RAW now -- although Cena still has that accolade - and it's nice to see him excelling in his current role. Ryback was made a star last night, despite his lacklustre performance inside the squared circle, the happenings at the end of the match really made him.

It's nice not to be able to call everything though. Like, if Show v Sheamus isn't going to happen again at SS then what's Sheamus going to do? WWE can either disappoint us by having rematches of HIAC at Survivor Series or they can actually shake things up which I think they might.

Any ideas?

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
One idea is to have Ryback and Show end up in a confrontation and have Ryback destroy Big Show. Ziggler seizes the chance to cash in. Big Show blames Ryback for this. Their feud begins. Then either two things can happen - Cena and Punk resume their feud while Sheamus and Ziggler feud over the WHC, or after Ziggler cashes in, he begins a full blown feud with Cena (Ziggler feuding with and beating Cena would be a great way to get him more over as a main eventer) and Punk and Sheamus feud over the WWE Title.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I really don't know. Show as the champ really makes me wonder how he's going to feud with Ryback since they hinted that, it's a possibility.

Ironman666

Jobber
Reaction score
I'd like to see a run in with Show n Ryback where Show delivers the WMD to Ryback and he just stands there and takes it.....shaking his head 1980s Hogan Stylee

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Ironman666 said:
I'd like to see a run in with Show n Ryback where Show delivers the WMD to Ryback and he just stands there and takes it.....shaking his head 1980s Hogan Stylee

That would devalue the WMD so bad and it would make the people who have ever got defeated by it look like the pussiest guys. Ryback is a monster but he isn't invincible.