Yessssssss

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand its gone.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
How bout that spinebuster tackle in the AZ game (I think it was)?

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
DKpwqEQ.jpg

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Anyone else ever notice how my left nut hangs slightly lower than my right nut? No? just me?

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
As much as I am rejoicing the belt is on one of the most deserved currently, there was definitely some foul play last night. Most people acknowledged that it was a very odd ending to the PPV. Daniel Bryan wins cleanly just like that? Also, it honestly wasn't their best match either. It just left you feeling sort of... empty in the sense that it just didn't feel like a big win for Bryan and not really "deserved" perse. Everyone's prediction currently is that HHH will point out the referee's quick count and will attempt to put the belt back on Orton. Knowing this, tonight can go a few ways. Bryan will just get attacked by HHH's lackeys and essentially "steal" the belt back, Vince will come to Daniel Bryan's aid after being away and thinking about what's really best for business, etc. This storyline does keep me at the edge of my seat sometimes because we never really know when Bryan (and possibly other people) will finally start rising up against New Corp.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I feel like it was for two reasons. One just for a tease reign again, to rip away his moment twice in a row, and just to add the Daniel Bryan side plates to the WWEshop.com.

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Well at least he now say he has defeated both Cena and Orton clean for the WWE title. That's some prestigious shit.
Pretty sure defeating Cena clean is prestigious enough for a lot of people. Right now it means Daniel Bryan and Orton are at the very top. I'm glad they did this, despite who has the belt, and got Cena to take time off.