YES YES YES MY WISH/DREAM FAINLLY CAME TRUE! Spoiler

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
YES YES YES MY WISH/DREAM FAINLLY CAME TRUE! BROCK VS. CM PUNK! PAUL HEYMAN GUY VS. PAUL HEYMAN GUY! I HAVE WAIT FOR THIS TO HAVE BEEN SINCE BROCK CAME BACK TO WWE! But please tell this will not have been at MITB PPV! It need to have been at SummerSlam!

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I'm sure it'll be built up to Summerslam, not MITB (that'd be ultra Blue to throw it on there, even if they intended a rematch for SS.) They're going ahead with the build early to give the match more hype, similar to Brock/HHH's first encounter, only not as long.

I'm guessing Heyman will play a neutral role towards both guys until Summerslam when he costs Punk the match in some way, and naturally, the rivalry will continue until Punk gets a big victory over Brock.

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
So CM Punk if face now..

Last edited:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
So CM Punk if face now..

To be honest, CM Punk was face as soon as he lost to Taker. He did all he can do as a heel for the time being. When any star as big as him goes absent for 2 months, they return to huge pops, and he got huge pops anyway, so it was pretty inevitable. I enjoy face Punk when he doesn't turn into a generic WWE face.

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
To be honest, CM Punk was face as soon as he lost to Taker. He did all he can do as a heel for the time being. When any star as big as him goes absent for 2 months, they return to huge pops, and he got huge pops anyway, so it was pretty inevitable. I enjoy face Punk when he doesn't turn into a generic WWE face.

As long as he doesn't call authority figures "Clownshoes", I'll be at least satisfied.

The problem with his previous face run was that he started to feel generic as you somewhat mentioned.

I mildy enjoyed his whole feud with Laryngitis; only one segment stood out for me though;

the segment on the night after WM28 where Laryngitis is addressing the superstars in that room after he became sole GM; It felt a classroom where there is a new teacher and CM Punk is like the rebellious kid ridiculing him and all his mates are laughing at his jokes.

Overall CM Punk needs to prevent himself from falling into the same trap he fell into last time.