Yeezus sucks.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I've seen nothing but fan worship over Kanye's "Yeezus" album. It fucking sucks imo. I can't get into any of the songs and it's just generic Kanye shit. Why is he considered one of the best in the game right now?

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Haven't heard it but I'm not surprised it sucks. Ever since his song "Mercy" I've pretty much refused to listen to him.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
The only thing I am surprised at is how the hip hop community is treating this like a God album or some shit. It's awful. He's touring with Kendrick though so perhaps that'll make it better.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Because Kanye has fashioned himself an image as the "god of rap" and he has media by the balls. Kinda like a wrestler he plays the crowd into thinking he is this image he has painted for himself.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I'm not all that into rap, but Kanye is considered one of the best? What a fucking joke.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Kanye is an idiot and his music sucks ass. Jamie Fox made gold digger cool, but that was it for me.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Kanye has hella mainstream appeal. I think that goes into his praise. He just bothers me with how full of himself he is. The tracks seem like one huge smug fest, and it sounds like shit.

Last edited:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I'm not all that into rap, but Kanye is considered one of the best? What a fucking joke.
Yep. Honestly, the rap community are treating him as a God. I thought he was one of these mainstream rappers who are garbage but 12 year olds love; aka Lil Wayne. Apparently not. Drake gets mad love by loads as well.

Reactions: Swift

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Yep he's full of himself.

Yeezus was pretty good imo.. I liked Blood On The Leaves, Bound 2 and New Slaves because of him mixing in old samples of music from way back.