Y2J Comment for rep

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
7wr3nyx.jpg

rate/hate

Enigma22

Reaction score
-the text is hard to read
-i can barely see whats in the background... i didnt know anything was there at first...
-the psd isnt cut to well or blended
- it needs a border... just try a one pixel black border or something simple like that... even something that simple can help make it look more "finished"

Vandy316

Reaction score
i agree with enigma except i like the bg and the blending there too

chessarmy

It took me a while to actually realize their was something in the background. "CHRIS JERICHO" is hard to read, you could have cut out the picture of Jericho a little better.

Overall: Well, it is ok if you are a beginner, but you have lots of room for improvement :) 6.5/10 (.5 for the time you put into it, idk bout you but it takes me like 3 hours to make one of these lol)

CT Styles

if it was cut alot better it would be a pretty good psd. Background would be better without pics cos u cant see them and when you do they are all covered up and look crap. 5/10

I also recommend using enigma's site aswell.

Wrestling Station

I'll rate,

It isnt too great, but ok 7/10
i dont think that work gets a 7.

as what they said, you need to learn more about how to cut, if you dont know, just go the the help forum, i posted a tutorial there about how to cut using a pen tool.

and yes everything else just needs more practice.

Switchy

Reaction score
The "Chris Jericho" text is hard to read, try a stylish font and maybe use a different colour that stands out more with that bg colour. The main psd is cut terribly and the bg psd's I can barely see what's going on in them, the one on the right it took me a while to work out he wasn't constapated. If you cut the psd better or downloaded a proper one and removed the bg psd's (because that's a pretty nice bg minus the psd's) and changed the text it could actually be quite a good sig. 4/10