XxX Smiles XxX : Movie Reviews

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I'm starting this thread so I can have my own little section to post reviews of movies I'm going to be watching in the future. I'm more than likely going to have at least one review a day, depending on what my schedule is throughout the day. The first movie review will be posted shortly, since I have just started watching the movie I'm going to be doing the first review on lol. Hope you guys like my reviews.

oh-children-its-dinnertime.gif

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Good luck, look forward to seeing what you come up with.

Reaction score
The Stepfather (2009)

[video=youtube;XYEBV5FsG88]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYEBV5FsG88[/video]

Movie Rating - 7.5/10​

I thought this movie was good, nothing special. It's storyline is pretty well put together and the killer is a genius at what he does, even better. The movie was kinda slow for me though, nothing really happens for the first bit of the movie, but 30-40 minutes in, and the movie starts to play out. Any straight guy that watches this movie will love seeing Amber Heard in a bathing suit, not only once, several times during the movie, and dayum she's got a booty lol. Anyways, Dylan Walsh, the man who plays the stepfather, did great as the killer, the facial expressions he makes during the movie are so serious, it's just too legit. Check this movie out if you haven't, it's a good, more or less decent movie.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
That gif in the first post is horrifying.

Nice review though. I didn't much care for the movie myself, was kind of expecting him to rape the girlfriend.

Reaction score

Nice review though. I didn't much care for the movie myself, was kind of expecting him to rape the girlfriend.

I thought someone would point out the gif. :lol: and I thought the same thing when she was alone with him at first. :p

Will be watching another movie to post another review soon, gotta decide what movie I want to watch/review first.

Reaction score
Soul Plane (2004)

[video=youtube;R7NzNtPaMbk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7NzNtPaMbk[/video]

Movie Rating - 9/10​

This movie was a great comedy, it made me laugh several times, and when I laughed, I laughed HARD lol. The cast is just too perfect for this movie. Snoop Dogg as the plane captain, had to be the best character in the movie, getting real trippy while flying a plane, too funny. The soundtrack went along pretty well with the movie, scenes and they a couple of em got me singing/rapping along. It's overall a great comedy, perfect cast for it, good sountrack and the scenes are well placed together.

(I've heard hate about this movie over the years so I checked it out.)

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Anybody who has seen the trailer of Stepfather or enough 80s striaght to video thrillers will know just where its going. It looks really dull.

BDC

Reaction score

Actually havent seen either film.

BUt leave it to RRS to be disappointed that there wasn't a rape...lol. Yeah, and..uh...nice gifl..lol