• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Teel614

Reaction score
Pwinsider.com: May 24th, 2009 - The Landscape of the United States Indy Scene To Change Forever?

It is being reported that a new upstart indy promotion named the Xtreme Wrestling Alliance is looking to take over todays indy scene as they already have dates announced all over the country and have acquired a very promising roster of stars from all over the country. checkout XWA.com for more details.

XWA.com: Breaking News - Talent Roster announced

The following talents have signed to appear with XWA and will all debut over the next several weeks.

Austin Aries
Bryan Danielson
Brent Albright
Chuck Taylor
Chris Bosh
Chris Hero
Claudio Castagnoli
Colt Cabana
Davey Richards
Eddie Edwards
El Generico
Erik Stevens
Gran Akuma
Jay Briscoe
Jimmy Jacobs
Jimmy Rave
Joey Ryan
Kevin Steen
Mark Briscoe
Matt Jackson
Nigel McGuiness
Nick Jackson
Paul London
Petey Williams
Rocky Romero
Roderick Strong
Scott Lost
Tyler Black

XWA.com Breaking News - First Show Announced

XWA is proud to announce its first show Crowning A Champion wich will be a one night eight man tournament to crown the first XWA World Champion.​

CT Styles

Not much to comment on. Let's see what you've got.

Also, will this last?

Online OG

Reaction score
I like what I see. has potential check out "V-Wrestling"

Online OG

Reaction score
Xtreme Wrestling Alliance is nothing original or new c4

seX-Power

Well, if this is still going ahead, then good luck. Not exactly much to comment on but I guess it has potential, and has a unique indy roster.