• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Xtreme Wrestling Entertainment

Rated R Superstar

XWE on-air talent:

GM: Ryder, not much is known about him, but this isn’t his first rodeo. He always tries to give the fans what they want, with a slight problem of putting out what he wants.

Commentators: Jeff Lock, the play by play guy.
Rick Brutal, retired XWE legend, does do play by play commentating, but always likes to have a good time about it.

Backstage Interviewers: Brock Gibson, young man of small build, easily intimidated. Always tries to get the answers on everybody’s mind.
Sasha Love, breathy, beautiful woman, who always seems to asks the hard hitting questions, but isn’t taken seriously due to her looks.

Roster:

Main Event:
AJ Styles
Alberto Del Rio
Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Chris Jericho
Christopher Daniels
CM Punk
Daniel Bryan
James Storm
Jeff Hardy
John Cena
Kane
Randy Orton
Sheamus
The Miz
Triple H

Mid-Card:
Brodus Clay
Chris Sabin
Christian
Crimson
D’Angelo Dinero
Damien Sandow
Doug Williams
Drew McIntyre
Jack Swagger
Jinder Mahal
Kazarian
King Mo
Kofi Kingston
R-Truth
Rob Terry
Robbie E
Ryback
Sin Cara
Ted DiBiase
Zack Ryder

Jobbers:
Alex Riley
Antonio Cesaro
Curt Hawkins
Darren Young
Devon
Epico
Garett Bischoff
Heath Slater
Hernandez
Jey Uso
Jimmy Uso
JTG
Michael McGillicutty
Primo
Rob Terry
Titus O’Neil
Trent Barreta
Tyler Reks
Tyson Kidd

Story of XWE:
Xtreme Wrestling Entertainment is all about the wrestling fans and giving them what they want. They want great matches, they want violence, they want to see broken bodies! By God they will get it! Ryder, who only answers to that name has saved up his whole life to own his own wrestling company, and to get the best wrestling has to offer, to get the most popular of wrestlers out there right now, to make sure the fans are entertained. As a wrestling fan, he hopes to put on the show he’s always wanted to see as a kid.

XWE Championships:
XWE World Championship: Top title of the company.
Xtreme Championship: The hardcore title of the company, anybody can challenge for it, and it must always be in a hardcore match.
International Championship: Equivalent to WWE’s Intercontinental Championship.
XWE Tag Team Championship: Pretty self explanatory, any tag team can hold these belts, so long as they prove themselves.

Please bear with me; it’s been a very long time since I’ve done a BTB. I’m very rusty, but hoping to shake off that rust. The roster is as it is for a reason, don’t bother complaining about it, because I bet, I’m probably planning something for the person you are going to complain about. I have plans for all of these wrestlers, and they will all unfold in time. I have left out some wrestlers also for a reason. Some of them for a big reason I hope will come to life, but not for a while.

Also, if any GFX maker is up to it, could I get come stuff for the banner of XWE, which I am looking more or less for a grungy looking kind of banner. I leave it at that, mainly because I want them to be as creative as possible. And the belts, if you choose to do the belts, and want to know what kind of belt base I’m looking for, just ask. I don’t have any off the top of my head, but I can probably think of something quick. :)

XWE is an old e-fed I was a part of, but I thought I’d take it in a different route, sort of. Instead of made up wrestlers, use actual wrestlers(Considering it is a BTB right?).

Andy

Looks good, RRS. I'll be reading. Reminds me of when Triple M and I ran a BTB with the same name on SDGL.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Why the fuck are McGillicutty and :Slater: jobbers but Robbie E and Jinder Mahal mid-carders?