Xbox One Discs Are Not Reading

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

akapablo_

Chicken Nugget Aficionado
Hotshot
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
So, this is now a re-occuring problem. I start up my console and I press on the game I want to play and it says "Insert Disc to Play". Only problem? The disc is already in the disc tray!! It won't read them if I take a game out, put a new one in. I haven't moved this thing while its on ever, I clean it like monthly just because I'm busy af. What can I do to fix it?? Thanks in advance!!

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Have you tried doing a Hard Power Reset?

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
How do I do that?
Perform a "hard power cycle" by holding down the Xbox button on the console for 10 seconds. Once the console has completely shut down, press the Xbox button on the console again to restart it.

If that does work then do the same thing, but instead of turning it back on unplug it for like 30 seconds or so and then power it back on