Xbox Live Rewards | Become a Millionaire!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
R5mkp.png

..in Microsoft points.

As of yesterday, Xbox LIVE Rewards members have been given the opportunity to win a massive 1 million Microsoft Points. They're also offering 10 Limited Edition Kinect Star Wars Bundles, 10 Xbox 360 Special Edition 4GB Kinect Family Bundles and 10 Limited Edition Mass Effect Kinect for Xbox 360 Sensors. In usual XBL Rewards fashion, every time you feed Microsoft a sizeable chunk of money in exchange for some virtual goods, they'll give you something back. As well as the regular MSP return for purchase of gold membership they'll be offering you something a little more lucrative. Every time you carry out an action they'll give you x amount of entries into their huge sweepstake (displayed as below).

Nwls7.png

If you're not already a member of XBL Rewards and you're looking to upgrade your free membership to a paid one then now is the perfect time to sign up. Head over to rewards.xbox.com and complete the registration form. Not only will you be given a ticket to win, you'll get access to all the great features the rewards scheme has to offer. I've personally been given quite a few free MSP from signing up and going about my business. Some of the things like MyStats are pretty cool to look at too. It's well worth signing up if you haven't already done so.

(*) The full list of eligible accounts include the fifty (50) United States (and the District of Columbia), United Kingdom, Canada, Mexico, France, Germany, Australia and New Zealand.

Source: Become a Millionaire! Homepage News

So, just a cheap marketing trick to make you buy more Xbox Live? The odds of winning are not high in your favor at all either.

Who'd want so many Microsoft points anyway? You'd have plenty left over after buying the few things you want. Not just that but your chances of getting hacked after winning could become major if they post your gamertag (like they usually do).

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Would be better if they were offering $1 million rather than a million Microsoft points as I can't really see many people getting through that many points. Pretty good promotion by Xbox as they will make a good amount of money from this without giving much away.