XBA's John Cena HLR Collage

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Alright, so I did a collage a week or two ago with a brick wall in the back, I decided to take another crack at it and spent more time on it. This was the result good or bad lol

MIKEYcenacopy.jpg

Here's a bigger one if you can't make out all the pics...

MIKEYcenacopy2.jpg

...so what do you think?

Wrestling Station

there are too many things thrown there randomly. In the cluster like signatures, its better to tune down the number of colours used. 2 colours usually are the trick.

so there are 8 Cenas? lol.. ok you should have reduced the un-neccessary parts of (like the titron screen behind him). And actually tried to make some of your own background (adding scanlines would also help in this kind of signatures).

Klide

^ im not trying to be a dick here but its called a "Collage" so all thoes un-neccessary parts and cluster images are suppose to be like that...

Wrestling Station

^ im not trying to be a dick here but its called a "Collage" so all thoes un-neccessary parts and cluster images are suppose to be like that...
nope. again go read what I tried to explain to him on how to actually do this kind of signatures.

xtremebadass

*looking back at the signature*

How did I fit 9 John Cena's in there? lol