XBA Returns to GFX w/ AJ Styles Banner

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

I am sorry I haven't been making GFX, I was getting into it and then dropped it along the way. I have made this banner with my minimal skills on PS7. What do you think? Rate/Hate/Debate

AJStylesSigcopy.jpg

chessarmy

I really like it, the effects seem pretty cool and I like how you integrated the text into it. I also like the TNA logo in the background.

Wordlife

dude thats fucking amazing dude, 10/10.... you mind if I use that?

Wrestling Station

*Sigh* at people giving high rates on bad/mediocer graphics.

XBA, stop putting the red splash thingy in your signatures, there are badly executed.

C4

What's wrong with you guys here? No offence to XBA but that isn't 9/10 or 10/10 worthy; although it's very good don't you people see the flaws?

Now for the banner itself, you're doing extremely good Xtremebadass, perfect start in my opinion and I'm impressed with you. The placement, text, background and vector like image on the left go in so good. The text is very good but the blood splatters on top of the signature look so distorted, as gahba :rolleyes: said above you need to get rid of those splatters.

The pictures don't blend in well and there isn't a decent finish to the banner. Nonetheless I really appreciate your effort, keep learning and keep doing good work 7/10. :thumbsup: