X-Men: Age of Apocalypse

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Wha? What the fuck? Marvel sold parts of their assets? Fuck!
Yeah, like the X-Men movie rights belong to Fox and Spider-Man rights belong to Sony I believe. Thats why you'll never see those characters in an Avengers movie until they buy them back. So far Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch have been the only characters to be used by two different studios.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Yeah, like the X-Men movie rights belong to Fox and Spider-Man rights belong to Sony I believe. Thats why you'll never see those characters in an Avengers movie until they buy them back. So far Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch have been the only characters to be used by two different studios.

From what I heard Marvel is trying to nail out a deal with Sony that will allow Spider-Man to be in the next team they have set to be the New Avengers, I would like to see them successfully pull that off as well as negotiate with FOX to do the same thing for a couple of characters; Wolverine, Storm, Cyclops, Mr. Fantastic, Human Torch, Thing for example could be some possibilities.

Reactions: Trip in the Head

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
X-Men: Apocalypse director Bryan Singer is one of the few directors who often breaks his own casting news. Through his official Instagram account, Singer announced tonight that Kodi Smit-Mcphee has been cast as a young Nightcrawler in X-Men Apocalypse.

Kodi Smit-Mcphee has appeared in a number of TV shows and movies, including The Road, Romeo & Juliet, Young Ones, and Dawn of the Planet of the Apes. He was also the voice of Norman Babcock in ParaNorman.

Kodi Smit-Mcphee joins previously announced young X-Men cast members: Sophie Turner, Tye Sheridan, and Alexandra Shipp.

http://comicbook.com/2015/02/18/kodi-smit-mcphee-cast-as-young-nightcrawler-in-x-men-apocalypse/