X-Men '97

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING

I used to watch the original series with my dad so it was really special to see it was being rebooted. I love the first two episodes, can’t wait for the next one!! Oh god, and my paper boyfriend, Gambit, still looks hot as fuck :axe:

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Once again this Week's Animation and Episode was freaking great. I'm always torn on who I love more between Apocalypse and Sinister because both love to play the long Game if they have to to get their plans to work. Sinister won in the end you can say because of the Clone he created it fucked up Cyclops and the X-Men while also making them need to send Nathan to the Future where he'll become Cable. The shot that got me in the Episode is Baby Nathan in the Arms of Bishop and looking back as his Mom. Next Episode Forge and Storm and I'm pretty sure I read that Arc in the Comics we are in for some excellent stuff here people.

Reactions: Doom

RDT

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
bMIeUcR
This show is fucking nuts

RDT

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
bMIeUcR
Major Episode 5 spoiler

X-Men '97 has to be confirmed to be in the MCU as much as What-If is, as the Watcher can be seen briefly

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Episode 5 of X-Men 97 might be one of the best Episodes up there with stuff with Wandavision, Loki, or I even put Star Wars in there with their Disney Plus Shows it was that damn good. It had a Days of our Lives feel to it but in a good way. You had Cyclops mourning Nathan as any Parent should as he's torn on who he loves more in Jean or Madeline. The Love Triangle with Magneto, Gambit, and Rogue all wrapped together with the chaos on Genosha. Sometimes in life you're going to love someone more than they love you and Rogue found out a little too late who she loves more but Gambit if he had his way of course he would want to die in the Arms of the person he truly loves in Rogue. Questions now are who sent all those Sentinels to Genosha, what happens with the X-Men due to Gambit and Magneto's death, and will we get more on Storm's redemption this Week?

Last edited:

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Holyshit episode 5 almost made me cry.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Holyshit episode 5 almost made me cry.

Happy to hear it because it was that damn good. This Week was good too loved the Lilandra/Xavier drama because he is not one of them so Xavier is torn on whether to choose his love or the love of his X-Men. When Xavier was using his Powers to take everyone to School and him feeling the Death of Gambit it made me think of Logan. You can imagine how Xavier felt when he killed off all the X-Men or least feels when he's lost Members before that so that was pretty crazy. The Storm and Forge stuff was amazing Storm broke through her fear and now she is stronger than ever and theirs time for Peace after she saw the Events from Genosha they need her especially Jean more than ever.

Reactions: Doom and Deezy

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I need an explanation on how the power of magnets can stop a siphoning mutation.

Also was Magneto kind of a groomer? I'm assuming Rougue is in her early 20s.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I need an explanation on how the power of magnets can stop a siphoning mutation.

Also was Magneto kind of a groomer? I'm assuming Rougue is in her early 20s.

Rogue to me feels in her late 20s and the Relationship with Magneto I thought felt like a few Years back. Who knows Rogue and Magneto have had the ability to do that with each other for quite awhile and I found this on Reddit about just that Deezy check it out.

So in the X-Men 97' series, near the end of S1E2, we see that Magneto is able to touch Rogue with skin to skin contact. For many people who scene that, they're probably wondering; how is it possible that Magneto can touch her without being harmed whatsoever? Well, I think I may have an explanation that is not entirely out of this world, and actually makes sense on some sort of scientific level.

In the beginning of S1E2, we see Magneto saving fellow mutants from FOH members. During his entrance he says menacingly "Electricity and magnetism are intimately acquainted"; which actually makes sense.

The electromagnetic force is one of the four fundamental forces of nature. It is the dominant force in the interactions of atoms and molecules. What is any matter made up of, considering it is based off of our reality? Well, I'm glad you asked! We are made up of atoms and molecules. It's more complicated than that, but I think you understand what I'm saying. All you need to know is that magnetic fields and electric currents are related on some level.

Now, when it comes to the human body, we create our own sort of electricity. We use it to send signals throughout the body and brain via our nervous system. We are also, great conductors, no pun intended. On top of that, I am going to add a quote from an article that I will reference.

" The contents of the cell are protected from the outside environment by a cell membrane. This cell membrane is made up of lipids that create a barrier that only certain substances can cross to reach the cell interior. Not only does the cell membrane function as a barrier to molecules, it also acts as a way for the cell to generate electrical currents. " This is from an article from The University of Maryland.

Based on these facts, I have concluded that; Magneto has gotten to a level of power so immense, so as to be almost incomprehensible. This guy, has learned how to manipulate the electromagnetic fields on a cellular level, so great, that he can basically control and repel Rogue's mutant cellular powers. He is basically the only person that she can touch. Having said that, theoretically, he should be able to block any mutants powers on some certain level. Although, he may not have gotten that far.

Thoughts?

References:

• Wow
Reactions: Deezy

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I have metal in my collar bone and can put magnets to it.

• Love
Reactions: Apoho Creed

Doom

La Bestia
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
8XDaHk1
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
D6czv1V
Favorite Wrestler
doink
Favorite Sports Team
ZHIAHN6
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
cJttyo5
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

Yeah I like watching Videos like this and I've been a Subber to New Rockstars for awhile now. I would recommend Heavy Spoilers on Youtube if you like that type of stuff when it comes to Movies as well.