Wyatt's injured again

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
As noted, Bray Wyatt rolled his ankle during Tuesday's WWE SmackDown main event but finished the match. After the injury, the referee threw up the dreaded "X" symbol but Wyatt clearly didn't want to stop and didn't want help from trainers.

Dave Meltzer confirmed on wrestling Observer Radio that Wyatt sprained his ankle. Wyatt was still planning on working weekend WWE live events as of Wednesday morning. If he does miss this weekend's matches, that could indicate that the injury is serious as he was intent on wrestling this weekend. Meltzer also confirmed that WWE wanted Wyatt to stop the match on Tuesday night but he refused.

Source: Wrestling inc and the observer

FFS Bray, you're always injured

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
tumblr_lhgkuiB4Lz1qb2rq4.gif

latest

yboeT8j.gif

FOLLOW THE...doctors instructions,Bray.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Well, damn. I knew that injury on SD looked legit. Sucks for Bray.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Well...there's a difference between "hurt" and "injured".

And, whether anybody likes it or not, when it comes to ankle sprains, it's the athlete who has to make the decision about if/when they can perform. And we all know that tons of wrestlers work hurt and a lot of them continue to work injured.

So, internet wrestling news reports aside, let's calm down until we find out if Bray can work those weekend shows or not.

wk

MGS32

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Just because he skips house shows for a weekend doesn't mean he's "Injured", he's hurt and will likely take the house shows off and be back on TV next week.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Oh, FFS! The dude's so injury-prone.

Get well soon, Bray.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I feel like they aren't going to want to give him any legit push in awhile (after he comes back). Maybe just stick to managing, buddy?

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Bray, buddy.

How do you already have hamstrings and knees like Mutoh? You don't even do moonsaults