• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

WWF: Putting the Wrestling back in!

WWF; Putting the Wrestling back in

WWF.jpg

Current Rosters;
Albert
Al Snow
Bradshaw
Big Show
Bill Goldberg
Booker T
Bubba Ray Dudley
Chris Benoit
Chris Jericho
Christian
Dean Malenko
Devon Dudley
Diamond Dallas Page
Edge
Faarooq
Hardcore Holly
Jeff Hardy
Jaqueline
Jazz
Kane
Lance Storm
Kurt Angle
Lita
Matt Hardy
Rikishi
Rob Van Dam
Sean O’Haire
Stone Cold Steve Austin
Spike Dudley
Tajari
Tazz
Trish Stratus
Tommy Dreamer
Test
The Rock
The Undertaker
Triple H
Victoria
Vince McMahon
William Regal

Staff;
Vince McMahon – Owner of the WWF
Jim Ross – Commentator
Paul Heyman – Commentator
Jonathan Coachman – Backstage Interviewer
Michael Cole – Backstage Interviewer

Champions;
The Rock - WCW Champion
Stone Cold Steve Austin – WWF Champion
Christian – European Champion
DDP - United States Champion + Intercontinental Champion
Dudley Boys – WWF Tag Team Champions
Trish Stratus - Womens Champion

--------------------------------------------------

!~Survivor Series Backstory~!
It all started just after Wrestle Mania when Vince McMahon bought out WCW; Vince told the world on Monday Night Raw and on Monday Nitro that a McMahon would sign the contract at Wrestle Mania. But suddenly Shane McMahon; showed up on Nitro at that time and told the world that yes indeed a McMahon now owns WCW but it is me! I bought it from right under your nose. Vince was in shock as was the world. For the next couple of months leading up into Summerslam; former WCW guys that didn’t have a job anymore were casually showing up on Raw and Smackdown. Making a ruckus doing whatever they wanted to do. Meanwhile the Summerslam the Main Event would consist of the WWF Champion The Rock taking on Kurt Angle.

During the matchup Shane McMahon attempted to interfere and cost the Rock the victory but it was to no avail as he was hit with a Rock Bottom. Moments later Booker T showed up into the match for the first time ever in the WWF coming through the crowd and began to beat up the Rock. No one could understand why; but it was apparent that he was here to make an impact and that is exactly what he did. He sent the Rock through the announce tables with a hard Spine Buster shot ending the matchup by DQ.

The following week on Raw; the Rock was to face Booker T in a single’s contest with the title not on the line in Booker T’s official debut match in the WWF. The Rock seemed to dominate most part of this matchup before Rob Van Dam, Tazz, Tommy Dreamer, Rhino and Tajari ran down during the matchup and began to beat down on the Rock. Once again no one knew what to make of this besides to boo at their champion getting beaten up; but then the cavalry came down. Eddie Guerrero, Chris Benoit and the Dudley Boys came down and seemed to be on the Rock’s side before beating him up and hugging the Alliance members. Stephanie McMahon’s music hit and she came down and said that she had bought the rights to ECW and this Invasion had just gotten Extreme!

Vince was officially out of options; he was running out of things to do; over half of his roster had jumped ships to the Alliance and they were all against him and the WWF. Vince came out onto the show and told the world that if they want a fight then they will get a fight. That his father and grandfather built this company and this isn’t going down without a good old fashion ass whooping. Shane and Stephanie stood on the Entrance ramp and Shane asked him what to do propose we settle this on then? And Vince suggested that at Survivor Series the Pay Per View that he created we will have a Classic Survivor Series matchup that would determine the fate of the Wrestling world with the Winner taking all! And it was official; Vince had one month to come up with his team and Shane and Stephanie had the same.

For the next few weeks leading up from Rebellion into Survivor Series; the Alliance team was a unit it was united as one and it looked as the aggressor in this war. They had their team nearly ready Shane announced his team which was going to be Booker T, Kurt Angle, Rob Van Dam, Bill Goldberg and Stone Cold Steve Austin. After Vince tried to keep Stone Cold on his side; Stone Cold was neutral until the last moments when Shane came and told the world that he was going to be their captain. Vince was shocked and could not believe it; he was backed up into a corner. With three weeks left until Survivor Series. The Volley Ball was in Vince’s court and he had no idea what to do with it. His roster was being poisoned and being sliced in half as the weeks went on and the numbers game was beginning to take effect. The only current through and through WWF members that were confirmed for Vince’s team was the Rock, Chris Jericho, Kane and the Undertaker. On Smackdown; it was an eight man tag team match where those four men were to take on Kurt Angle, Rob Van Dam, Booker T and DDP. During the match dozens of Alliance members came running down and the ring was filled with them as they decimated the team of the WWF. Until the final member of the team showed up; Vince’s wild card….coming back a month early from injury to even up the playing fields.

Triple H’s music blasted throughout the arena and the crowd erupted and blew the roof off of the place. Triple H with the old’ sledgehammer in hand came down to the ring with a purpose a mission and took one by one everyone in the alliance out and out of the ring until the WWF were standing strong. Triple H evened the playing fields and Vince came down to the ring and raised everyone’s arm and told them “With the Game as our new Captain, the Alliance has no chance….no chance in hell!”

The last Smackdown before the Sunday's PPV; Triple H was confronted backstage by the ECW owner half owner of the alliance Stephanie McMahon. She and Triple H were married and she tried to get Triple H to covert over to the Alliance; Triple H refused...pushed her asside and said that there is something that you never seemed to learn. The fact that even though we are married Wrestling is more important then my wife or life itself. Triple H stormed out of the Smackdown building as Survivor Series was around the corner.

---------

WWE_Survivor_Series2001.png

This is the Card for the WWF’s Annual Survivor Series PPV event this Sunday. Please feel free to make predictions as this is where I take off.

Official Song: Control ‘Puddle of Mud’

Classic Survivor Series matchup
Winner takes all!

WWF vs. WCW & ECW (Alliance)
Team WWF: Triple H (captain), Chris Jericho, Undertaker, Kane & The Rock (WCW Champion)
vs.
Team Alliance: Stone Cold (captain & WWF Champion), Booker T, Kurt Angle, Rob Van Dam & Bill Goldberg

Eddie Guerrero & Dean Malenko (Alliance; Radicals) vs. Jeff Hardy and Matt Hardy (WWF)

Steel Cage
Unification match for the United States Championship (Alliance) & the Intercontinental Championship (WWF)

Diamond Dallas Page (US Champion) vs. Edge (IC Champion)

The Big Show (WWF) vs. Chris Benoit (Alliance)

WWF Tag Team Championship match
The Dudley Boys (c) (Alliance) vs. The APA (WWF)

Sean O’Haire (Alliance) vs. William Regal (WWF)

- OOC I would like to state for the record that SWF is still going; in fact it just had it's second Pay Per View the other day. So for those of you that follow SWF no need to worry.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Looks, good however I am not a huge fan of WWF BTB's and what do World Wildlife Fund have to say about the WWE? Are they letting it slide?

connorten

Reaction score
I think this BTB should be good and I can't wait to see Survivour Series sounds like it is going to be really good.

The Ripper

Reaction score
Should be a good btb, but doing them set in that time can always be a problem of using stuff a wrestler has yet to come up with or do. It takes a lot of detail in making it correct basically. But all the luck in world if you can do it right

Edit: Thanks CT for correcting me on that

The Leviathan

Reaction score
You told me about this one at the MSN and I say this is a good idea if you able to work it out well... I haven't got into WWF during that time of 2000 - 2001 so I can't give much comments to it. I just want to say good luck.

Predictions:

Classic Survivor Series matchup
Winner takes all!
WWF vs. WCW & ECW (Alliance)
Team WWF: Triple H (captain), Chris Jericho, Undertaker, Kane & The Rock (WCW Champion)
vs.
Team Alliance: Stone Cold (captain & WWF Champion), Booker T, Kurt Angle, Rob Van Dam & Bill Goldberg

Eddie Guerrero & Dean Malenko (Alliance; Radicals) vs. Jeff Hardy and Matt Hardy (WWF)

Steel Cage
Unification match for the United States Championship (Alliance) & the Intercontinental Championship (WWF)
Diamond Dallas Page (US Champion) vs. Edge (IC Champion)

The Big Show (WWF) vs. Chris Benoit (Alliance)

WWF Tag Team Championship match
The Dudley Boys (c) (Alliance) vs. The APA (WWF)

Sean O’Hair (Alliance) vs. William Regal (WWF)

PS. I'll try to review SWF when there's time... ;p sorry

Evil Austin

Part 1 of 2

*Pyrotechnics go off throughout the arena as the video package plays on the screen highlighting the events that brought us to the matches here tonight. The crowd then erupts with a thunderous loud pop as they are ready for a night of unbelievable action, where one company will become nothing more than a business by the end of the night. Soon after the official theme music by Puddle of mud ‘Control’ plays throughout the arena floor on the PA Systems and this show kicks off with a bang.*

I love the way you look at me
I feel the pain you place inside
Lock me up inside ya dirty cage
While I'm alone inside my mind

I like to teach you all the rules
I'd get to see them set in stone
I like it when you chain me to the bed
There ya secrets never shone

I need to feel you
You need to feel me
I can't control you
You're not the one for me, no

I can't control you
You can't control me
I need to feel you
So why's it involve

I love the way you rape my skin
I feel the hate you place inside
I need to get your voice out of my head
Cause I'm the guy you'll never find

I'm faking all of the rules
There's no expressions on your face
I'm hoping some day you will let me go
Release me from my dirty cage

I need to feel you
You need to feel me
I can't control you

I can't control you
You can't control me
I need to feel you
So why's it involve...you and me..

I love the way you look at me
I love the way you smack my ass
I love the dirty things you do
I have control of you

I need to feel you
You need to feel me
I can't control you

I can't control you
You can't control me
I need to feel you
So why's it involve you and me..

Jim Ross: “Welcome ladies and Gentleman to the fourteenth annual Survivor Series event.â€

Paul Heyman: “Well you can have the honor of welcoming the people because this is going to be your last night as the commentator when the Alliance wins here tonight.â€

Jim Ross: “Will you get over it?â€

Paul Heyman: “No I won’t, you are going to be unemployed by this time tomorrow and you are going to have to watch Raw at home.â€

Jim Ross: “Yeah well you are going to be replaced tomorrow by Michael Cole.â€

Paul Heyman: “You’re pretty funny for a guy that is going to be unemployed…Ha-ha Ha-ha Ha-ha.â€

Jim Ross: “Just shut it and call the Pay Per View and do your damn job.â€

Suddenly the camera man sends us backstage as something had just happened.

When the camera gets back to the area; it shows one of the five men that are going to be representing the team of the WWF here tonight in the Main Event being knocked out cold. Chris Jericho is flat out on his stomach on the concrete tiled floor near the men’s bathrooms.

Paul Heyman: “Ha-ha Jimbo; I guess it’s one down four to go hey?â€

Jim Ross: “Dam it; those WCW and ECW degenerates will do anything to get a head start.â€

Paul Heyman: “But Jim Ross you have never been in the situation of life or death for your company. That’s what you do you go to any lengths to get an advantage.â€

Suddenly Vince McMahon turns up on the scene and he isn’t pleased; he goes up to the paramedics that are about to lift Chris Jericho and take him away on the stretcher and he gets mad.

Vince McMahon: “What in holy hell just happened here?â€

Paramedic: “Well um…we found him like this. I am not sure.â€

Vince McMahon: “Will he be able to compete here tonight?â€

Paramedic: “No we have to take him away for testing he has a concussion.â€

Vince McMahon: “Then what am I going to do tonight in the Winner take all match?â€

Paramedic: “I don’t know….â€

Vince storms away back to his office

Paul Heyman: “Hey JR want to say any last words; looks like it is going to be 5 vs. 4.â€

Jim Ross: “Hey anything can happen; heck Vince is still your boss until he loses so he probably has some sort of trick up his sleeve.â€

Paul Heyman: “I only work for Shane and Stephanie.â€

Jim Ross: “And until the WWF lose they still work for Vince.â€

Paul Heyman: “Jimbo you are so gullible.â€

*William Regal’s music hits and he gets a decent crowd reaction as he makes his way down to the ring representing the WWF in the opening contest.*

Jim Ross: “Well I hope something is done about this; but in the meantime we have ourselves our opening contest.â€

Paul Heyman: “WCW’s Sean O’Hare is going to win.â€

Jim Ross: “William Regal has been wrestling since he was a little boy; he fought on the streets of England.â€

Paul Heyman: “But he has never been in the ring with O’Hare.â€

*The music of Sean O’Hare hits and he gets lots of boos as he makes his way down to the ring ready for action.*

Match – 1
William Regal (WWF) vs. Sean O’Hare (Alliance)

Bell rings

Sean O’Hare the much bigger of the two goes right up to William Regal and locks up with him tight in the center of the ring. Sean O’Hare backs William Regal into the corner of the ring pushing him holding the grapple lock up position on him; William Regal holds his arms up and the referee forced Sean O’Hare to let go of him by the count of five. Then suddenly Sean O’Hare was hit with a hard jaw shot and then a few punches and kicks making him weary as William Regal then switches positions with him and places him in the corner of the ring. Sean O’Hare was then hit with a couple more hard body shots before William Regal was then kneed in the gut ending his attack on Sean O’Hare in the corner of the ring. Sean O’Hare then grabs William Regal’s head and bounces it off of the top turnbuckle. Sean O’Hare grabs William Regal by the arm, Irish whips him into the ropes and on the rebound goes for a Big Boot to take him down. William Regal the experienced ring veteran ducks underneath it and goes into the crouching position as he then grabs Sean’s good leg and trips him over with it making him fall with his face on the canvas mat below.

William Regal still holding that leg tries to turn him around and place him into some sort of Submission hold but Sean O’Hare uses his leg size and strength advantage to push him back at the ropes. When William Regal rebounds off of them; Sean O’Hare goes for an inside cradle pin fall but William Regal rolls out of it and both men move back up on their feet. William Regal goes straight on the assault and kicks him in the gut; Sean then retaliates with a few hard right hand shots and then hits a hard clothesline that almost took his head off to take him down. Still holding the arm of William Regal; he brings him slowly up to his feet and then goes for one of his finishers the ‘Prophecy’ He kicks him hard in the mid section and goes to put him in between his legs and lift him up; William Regal though once in between his legs; lifts him up and hits a one man flapjack in the center of the ring planting Sean on the canvas. William Regal grabs the arm of Sean O’Hare and lifts him slowly up to his feet; Sean and William Regal begin to trade shots before Sean O’Hare grabbed him, wrapped his arms around him and hit a hard overhead throw similar to a belly to belly suplex. Sean then covers him for a pin fall attempt as the referee slides down and makes the pin fall count; 1…………2… But William Regal was able to kick out at the count of two and a slight.

Jim Ross: “William Regal still has a lot of fight left in him.â€

Paul Heyman: “That WWF Referee cheated and made it unfair by counting slow.â€

Jim Ross: “What on earth are you talking about? That was a perfectly fine count.â€

Paul Heyman: “Yeah if you are autistic and can’t count fast.â€

Sean O’Hare stands up and backs the referee in the corner of the ring; he begins to give him an ear full of complaints before William Regal with the aid of the ropes was able to stand up behind him. He then walked up to Sean O’Hare and grabbed him by the arm and hit from behind a full nelson slam, making Sean O’Hare’s head bounce off of the canvas mat. William Regal then goes up to Sean O’Hare and grabs him by the leg and locks him tightly in for an STF; Sean O’Hare tries to grab for the ropes but he could not and then holds his arm out. Contemplating whether or not to tap out; he tries his hardest to hold onto the match but it was too much and he was forced to tap out. This match was over Via Submission.

Winner William Regal
WWF – 1 & Alliance – 0

Jim Ross: “So the WWF Superstar makes it 1 – 0 so far tonight.â€

Paul Heyman: “What do I care; the Winner take all match is where it is all going to go down and the WWF are going to go down and be buried for good.â€

Jim Ross: “What’s that cap you’re wearing?â€

Paul Heyman: “That right there JR is a Steve Austin cap…he is our captain if you didn’t know and the one who is going to put you all out of business.â€

Backstage in the locker room of the Rock he is seen talking with Triple H

Triple H is seen taping up his wrist as the Rock takes a sip of a Gatorade bottle before Kane and the Undertaker walk in.

The Undertaker: “Look guys I don’t know what happened to Chris Jericho but we are one man down…and I will be dammed if we are going to lose here tonight.â€

Crowd goes nuts

The Undertaker: “I have been in this business for a long damn time and I am not ready to hang up the boots just yet.â€

Triple H: “We didn’t need Chris Jericho anyway!â€

Triple H: "I mean look at us we are all former Main Eventers; Wrestle Mania bound headliners and former multiple time World Champions but Chris Jericho he was the weakest link of the goup he was the one that was keeping us down. We are better off without him."

The Undertaker: “Alright…..let’s do this.â€

Triple H: “Game On!â€

The four man team leaves as a unit and walk down the hallway

Jim Ross: “They look focused as ever.â€

Paul Heyman: “But with one man down they are already only 80% of a team this is going to be a walk in the park for the alliance.â€

Jim Ross: “Let’s see you tell that to the WWF to their faces once you and the Alliance are unemployed.â€

Paul Heyman: “Ill happily tell them to their faces when they are lining up in the unemployment office.â€

Backstage in the locker room of Edge; Christian walks in with his European Championship hanging off of his shoulder as Edge has the Intercontinental Championship on his.

Christian: “Hey Bro’ I was wondering what will happen if you lose tonight? And the Alliance loses?â€

Edge: “Vince said that anyone that is a champion keeps their jobs.â€

Christian: â€That totally reeks of awesomeness.â€

Edge: “It does…and you know what else reeks of awesomeness the fact that I am on the WWF’s side and you are not?â€

Christian: “You are? Wait then what I am in the Alliance team for?â€

Edge: “You better not tell Grandma about that; she won’t be pleased.â€

Christian: “Yeah your right…I better call her. You to get ready for your match though good luck.â€

Christian leaves

Jim Ross: “The brothers could be split up if the Alliance loses.â€

Paul Heyman: “I always knew that Christian was the smarter brother.â€

“The music of the APA hit and the APA make their respective way down to the ring; the APA get a huge standing ovation.â€

Jim Ross: “Here come down the APA representing the WWF; make it two for two guys.â€

Paul Heyman: “Erhm… Jimbo if you haven’t noticed they are up against the Dudley Boys. The best tag team alive today coming from the ECW held by yours truly.â€

Jim Ross: “I can’t discredit the Dudley boys they are great in the ring.â€

Paul Heyman: “And you know what you all and the WWF are jealous that they come from ECW; that you and the WWF never discovered them until 2000.â€

Suddenly the fireworks go off and the ‘incoming’ hits as the Dudley Boys make their way down to the ring wearing classic ECW T – Shirts. They receive tons of boos but you can also faintly hear ECW Chants up in the ‘nose bleed section’ up in the rafters of the audience.

Jim Ross: “Here come the reigning WWF tag team champions.â€

Paul Heyman: “There is a reason why these two are the WWF tag team champions; they are the best tag team right now and they will prove that by humiliating those two rednecks Bradshaw and Faarooq.â€

Match – 2
WWF Tag Team Championship matchup
American Protection Agency (WWF) vs. The Dudley Boys © (Alliance)

‘Bradshaw and Faarooq’ vs. ‘Bubba Ray and Devon Dudley’
Bell rings

Both Bubba and Bradshaw the two bigger men for their respective teams start this matchup off by locking up in the center of the ring. Bradshaw tries to break away and hit a hard right arm shot on Bubba but Bubba ends up moving behind Bradshaw ducking underneath the shot. He then grabs Bradshaw in the full nelson position and attempts to slam him down to the mat with a modified Bubba Bomb. Bradshaw though hits a side elbow shot which connects to Bubba in the side of the head and another one to the ear which loosens his grip on Bradshaw and he ends up letting go. Bradshaw turns around and kicks Bubba in the gut before grabbing his head, taking him over to his turnbuckles and bouncing his head off of the top turnbuckle. He high fives Faarooq and tags him into the matchup. When Faarooq comes into the ring he hits a few hard shots and kicks onto Bubba Ray Dudley as he leant against the turnbuckles in the corner of the APA. Faarooq grabs his arm and throws him hard at the ropes; on the rebound he looks to take him down with a shoulder block but Bubba puts on the breaks and stops at the ropes holding onto them. Faarooq then runs at Bubba who is against the ropes and Bubba pulls the top rope down and sends him flying over the top rope and to the outside of the ring. Bubba Ray Dudley stays in the ring trying to catch his breath and also in the hope of winning by count out; meanwhile Devon Dudley leaves his ring apron and goes up to the crowd barrier where Faarooq is on one knee. Devon begins to kick him while he is down and then begins to stomp away at him as Bubba has the referee distracted. Bradshaw has had enough of this and comes running around the outside of the ring to make the save for his partner as the referee’s count gets to four. Bradshaw arrives and Devon backs off holding his arms up as if he was innocent. Bradshaw helps Faarooq back into the ring as he wants the match to continue on and Bubba quickly jumps on him with a hard kick to the lower back giving him very little breathing space. Bubba then grabs Faarooq and drags him over to the center of the ring before turning him over and covering him for a pin fall; Bradshaw comes into the ring and boots Bubba in the back of the head to break it up.

Bubba jumps up to his feet and walks up to Bradshaw who is standing on his apron smiling; Bubba is about to throw a punch on Bradshaw but Bubba decides not to as he turns around to continue the work on Faarooq. Faarooq though was given though time to recuperate as he is up on his feet and grabs Bubba and slams him down to the mat with a hard Spine Buster. Faarooq then tags in his partner Bradshaw as Bradshaw sees Bubba on one knee slowly getting to his feet in the corner; Bradshaw runs at the ropes and then goes for a clothesline from hell to take him down and possibly end the matchup. Bubba though ducks underneath it and when Bradshaw turns back around to face him he gets hit with multiple punches and elbows to the top of the head as Bubba then taunts and takes him down with another hard elbow hitting the ‘stick and move’ on him. Bubba then grabs Bradshaw and brings him over to the center of the ring where he then tags in Devon Dudley for the first time into this matchup. Devon comes in and begins to stomp away at Bradshaw before lifting him up and hitting a hard scoop slam. He then holds Bradshaw by the hair down as he tags Bubba back into this matchup.

Bubba comes in and hits a few kicks and stomps around Bradshaw’s body before telling Devon to go to the top rope; Devon stands on the top rope and goes for the Wazzap maneuver where he head butts his opponents groin area. Bradshaw is in perfect position for it as Bubba holds him in place; Devon flies up into the air and hits the move. Bradshaw is in tremendous pain as Bubba lifts him up and they are about to try and hit the 3D. Just before they could Faarooq; ran in to make the save for his partner and tackled Devon Dudley out of the ring through the middle rope. That left the two legal men Bradshaw and Bubba in the middle of the ring; Bradshaw was able to get down to his feet as the 3D was blocked. Bradshaw and Bubba began brawling in the center of the ring before Bradshaw took a step back and attempted to take him down with a big boot. Bradshaw though missed it as Bubba ducked underneath and moved behind him, catching him off guard he had hit one of his patented maneuvers the Bubba Bomb which is a full nelson slam as both Bubba and Bradshaw fell on the mat on their asses’ but Bradshaw got the most of it. Bubba rolled him up for the pin fall. 1…….……..2…………3!

Winner and still WWF tag team champions
The Dudley Boys

Jim Ross: “That’s why these two are the best; but no counting out the APA they did a good job.â€

Paul Heyman: “Why not? Losers are losers? Why do they deserve respect or credit?â€

Jim Ross: “You didn’t you say anything like when Sean loosed?â€

Paul Heyman: “But he is better than them, he is in the alliance…. Plus they are the WWF tag team champion that says something that we have that title on the Alliance side.â€

Jim Ross: “And we have the WCW title as the Rock holds it currently.â€

Paul Heyman: “So? Steve Austin is the WWF Champion and he is on the winning team the alliance.â€

Jim Ross: “Nonetheless it is 1 – 1 so far here tonight.â€

Paul Heyman: “And these scores matter to whom? The Winner takes all matchup later on is the only important match here tonight.â€

Backstage in the interview area Sean O’Hare is being interviewed by Michael Cole

Michael Cole: “Sean what are your thoughts on the Winner take all match.â€

Sean O’Hare: “Well, I am with the Alliance but this is sure to be a hell of match. But either way you will see me on Raw.â€

The crowd gives him a decent reaction

Michael Cole: “So it really doesn’t matter to you who might win?â€

Sean O’Hare: “Well no, but I sided with the Alliance because that is the smart thing. Even before the match Chris Jericho was taken out and the WWF are already one man down.â€

Sean O’Hare: “But I am not telling you anything that you don’t already know.â€

Sean O’Hare leaves the set scratching his beard.

Moments later the camera goes somewhere else backstage to the Rock who is being interviewed by Jonathan Coachmen.

Jonathan Coachman: “*laughs* So Rock, you and I have known each other for a while and it looks to be the last night for you.â€

The Rock looks shocked and then looks at him suddenly like as if he is nuts making a hilarious facial expression and stance.

The Rock: “If this is our last night together that’s no way to say good bye to the Rock? No reminiscing of all the great times and interviews we have had together?â€

The Rock then stops and tries to stop himself from exploding with laughter

The Rock: “But forget about that, I have something that I need to do first…..FINALLY THE ROCK HAS COME BACK TO SURVIVOR SERIES!â€

The Crowd goes nuts

Jonathan Coachman: “So do you really think with one man down you four can overcome the alliance? We all just saw Chris Jericho…â€

The Rock: “Chris Jericho? Chris Jericho? Is that all you worry about?â€

Jonathan Coachman: “Well……..â€

The Rock: “It doesn’t matter what you worry about!â€

Crowd once again goes nuts

The Rock: “But in all seriousness now, this is a night that all the stakes are on the line. That’s exactly right call your friends and tell them that tonight could be the last night that you see the The Rock here. It’s the WWF vs. The Alliance, Raw and Smackdown vs. Monday Nitro and ECW…..Vince vs. Shane and Stephanie and even with Chris Jericho out of the match we are still going to drive the Alliance down Know your role Boulevard and before hanging that right at Jabronni drive and checking them into the Smackdown hotel.â€

Suddenly the crowd erupts even louder as Stone Cold Steve Austin turns up with the WWF title on his shoulder. The Rock meets him eye to eye as Stone Cold has a look at his WCW Championship on his shoulder

Stone Cold: “Erchem….Erchem….Somebody’s talking on my mike time.â€

The Rock: “You do not and I repeat you do not cut The Rock off.â€

Stone Cold: “I was listening to you for weeks now talking about us and the Alliance long enough. I have been sitting back listening to you talking about some crap long enough; talking about some of your little nursery rhymes and your Jabronni Avenue. Well Jesus son you better get serious if you even want to get in the ring with us.â€

The Rock: “Tell the Rock you didn’t just say that?â€

The Rock then watches as the Alliance team all four of them besides Austin that is there already; show up and come behind The Rock surrounding him. Suddenly then the Three men left of the WWF team being Triple H, Kane and the Undertaker turn up and the Alliance back off. Everyone stares down a few moments as the camera goes back down to the commentators.

Jim Ross: “Looks like we just got ourselves a preview for our Main Event.â€

Paul Heyman: “The Preview is that the Alliance are going to win.â€

Suddenly Chris Benoit’s music blasts through the arena and he gets himself a standing ovation. Even though he is wearing an ECW T – Shirt and is part of the Alliance the crowd nonetheless loves him. He enters the ring and throws his shirt over the top rope and to the outside as he is ready for his matchup.

Jim Ross: “Chris Benoit is all heart and the Ravenous Wolverine is ready for a fight.â€

Paul Heyman: “That’s the only thing I have agreed with you all night.â€

Jim Ross: “And the Big Show will give him a fight.â€

Paul Heyman: “I don’t know about that…..â€

Jim Ross: “He is the 500 pound monster you know the largest athlete in sports entertainment today.â€

Paul Heyman: “But he must be a dumb monster because he didn’t sign with the Alliance even though the WCW brought him where he is today as the Giant.â€

The countdown goes off 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, and the fireworks go off as the Big Show makes his way down to the ring as he receives lots of boos. The large Big Show towers his way down to the ring as he then steps up over the top rope and into the ring opposite Chris Benoit as the bell rings and the matchup begins.

Match – 3
Chris Benoit (Alliance) vs. The Big Show (WWF)

Bell rings

Chris Benoit runs at the Big Show trying to get an early advantage into this matchup but the Big Show stops him and then grabs him by the head and head butts him down with his hard bowling ball like skull. Chris though continues the assault on the Big Show and then jumps up to his feet and keeps the Big Show leaning against the ropes by chopping him multiple times. Soon after the Big Show swatted him away like a fly and Chris Benoit had back rolled’ backwards to the middle of the ring. The Big Show walked towards Chris who was on one knee and then stepped on his back and walked across him. Chris fell straight onto his stomach on the canvas mat as he could not take the pain anymore and the Big Show laughed as he watched his back nearly break. The Big Show than grabs Chris by the arms and slowly picks him up to his feet moments later and then throws him like he was nothing into the turnbuckles back first; the Big Show pummels him with numerous body shots before grabbing his head and throwing him down to the mat as Chris rolled forward down to the middle of the ring. The Big Show then grabbed Chris Benoit as he was on one knee and pulled him up to his feet; he then threw him at the ropes and on the rebound Chris Benoit ducked underneath a big boot attempt and moved around the Big Show and behind him. Chris began clubbing him with multiple hard shots before wrapping his arms around him and going for a German Suplex. Chris tried and tried time again but he was just too large to do the move on; Chris was hit with a few hard side elbows before the Big Show grabbed him and hip tossed him over his shoulder and to the mat below.

-- Part 2 will obviously continue on from where I left off in a just a few days.
I thought it would be something different to add suspense and have the match halt in the middle, and finish it in Part 2.
But If it fails I won't do it come next PPV.
Thanks for reading.
Austin.

connorten

Reaction score
Good First part. Man do I ever wanna know who wins the Chris Benoit VS. Big Show match. The promos are making the wait for that Main Event pretty suspenseful. Good show so far and I expect an even better Part 2. Ill give a full review at the end. Keep it up man.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
I don't like the stop half-way between a match unless you post the next half like one day later yet it was still a good first half, APA vs dudley boyz was my favourite match though.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Good first part but why did you hang the Benoit/Show match lol.... The promos are all good as it hypes the main event match. I wonder if they will put a substitute on Jericho or will he make a surprise. I'll try to read the next part and give you a review.

wwerko619

Reaction score
Good first part, and I liked how Paul Heyman was trying to cause trouble with Jim Ross, when he would say ECW is better than WWF ( Dudley's Match ). I was reading, hoping JR would say something back, and not just agree'ing with Heyman all the time, lol. I will read the second half, but I do have to say that I didnt like how you cut it off in the last match with Benoit and Big Show.

Evil Austin

FINAL PART!

Match – 3
Chris Benoit (Alliance) vs. The Big Show (WWF)
Bell rings

Chris Benoit runs at the Big Show trying to get an early advantage into this matchup but the Big Show stops him and then grabs him by the head and head butts him down with his hard bowling ball like skull. Chris though continues the assault on the Big Show and then jumps up to his feet and keeps the Big Show leaning against the ropes by chopping him multiple times. Soon after the Big Show swatted him away like a fly and Chris Benoit had back rolled’ backwards to the middle of the ring. The Big Show walked towards Chris who was on one knee and then stepped on his back and walked across him. Chris fell straight onto his stomach on the canvas mat as he could not take the pain anymore and the Big Show laughed as he watched his back nearly break. The Big Show than grabs Chris by the arms and slowly picks him up to his feet moments later and then throws him like he was nothing into the turnbuckles back first; the Big Show pummels him with numerous body shots before grabbing his head and throwing him down to the mat as Chris rolled forward down to the middle of the ring. The Big Show then grabbed Chris Benoit as he was on one knee and pulled him up to his feet; he then threw him at the ropes and on the rebound Chris Benoit ducked underneath a big boot attempt and moved around the Big Show and behind him. Chris began clubbing him with multiple hard shots before wrapping his arms around him and going for a German Suplex. Chris tried and tried time again but he was just too large to do the move on; Chris was hit with a few hard side elbows before the Big Show grabbed him and hip tossed him over his shoulder and to the mat below.

The Big Show then began to stomp away at Chris Benoit while he was down; Chris Benoit was then picked up to his feet with ease like a rag doll even though he is a fully grown man he looks tiny next to him. Nonetheless the Big Show holds Chris in position as Chris Benoit stood in the middle of the ring weary and on spaghetti legs, the Big Show took a step back and went to side kick him down but Chris Benoit was playing possum and was able to duck underneath it in time. Chris Benoit then relentlessly grabbed the other leg of the Big Show and was able to kick it a few times from the back before chop blocking him down center of the ring. Chris Benoit then with a toothless grin on his face moved out of the ring, to the turnbuckles and began climbing up them to the top. Once he was on the top turnbuckle he then goes for a flying head butt on the Big Show. Chris Benoit leaps into the air and is ready to come crashing down on the Big Show and then hits it. Chris Benoit holds his head in pain as he tries to roll the Big Show up for a pin fall; barely holding the Big Show’s large legs the referee came down to make the count. 1……….2….. But the Big Show then kicked out with authority pushing Chris back up in the sitting position.

Chris Benoit takes a moment or two to catch his breath as he begins to contemplate what on earth is there left to do to the Big Show to put him away for good? Chris then gets an idea and races up to his feet and around the outside of the Big Show where he tries to grab hold of his giant legs and turn him over. Chris Benoit lifts up both of the tree stump like legs of the Big Show but is having a hard time turning him over onto his stomach and locking in the Sharp Shooter. The Big Show though just kicks back and Chris Benoit is pushed against the ring ropes and on the rebound Chris dives on the Big Show and doesn’t give him any breathing room. He grabs hold of his arm and head and desperately tries to lock him into the Crippler Cross Face. Chris is then able to lock it in but not without much strain and fight from the Big Show. Chris pulls the Big Show’s head and neck area back as hard as he can applying tremendous amounts of pain and pressure hopping that he would tap out. But no tap out by the Big Show yet; instead he reaches forward trying to get a hold of the ring ropes. Chris Benoit uses one of his feet to kick away the bottom rope holding it out and the Big Show was then pulled back once more and it was inevitable that he was going to tap out soon and he had.

Winner Chris Benoit

Paul Heyman: “That’s exactly what I was saying before; the Big Show grew up in WCW and WCW is what made him a World Champion. Right now he is a loser because he is part of the WWF.”

Jim Ross: “And there is no shame being beaten by Chris Benoit who is one of the best in the world right now.”

Paul Heyman: “He is one of the best in the world because he has sided with the Alliance the ones that gave him a chance to wrestle before the WWF would even know anything about him or Lucha-Libre wrestlers that you can thank me for on ECW.”

At this time the music of Chris Jericho hits and the crowd goes nuts

there is a long pause as no one enters the ring

Jim Ross: “Looks like it was a false alarm.”

Paul Heyman: “Ha-ha Chris Jericho is out of the Survivor Series match and has been sent to a hospital an hour ago… what did you expect?”

A few seconds after wards the music of Kurt Angle hits and he makes his way down to the ring; Kurt Angle gets booed heavily as he later on tonight represents the team Alliance.

Paul Heyman: “I guess it was Kurt Angle who played Jericho’s music.”

Jim Ross: “Kurt Angle is just trying to rub it in.”

Kurt Angle then grabs the microphone and begins to speak

Kurt Angle: “Ha-ha and you all fell for it…”

Heat from the crowd

Kurt Angle: “You all thought that Chris Jericho the man that is going to come back and even up the scores be here tonight. You all though that the WWF are going to have some great storybook ending with a huge comeback story where Chris Jericho is able to wrestle.”

Kurt Angle: “Well you all thought wrong!”

Huge amounts of Heat

Kurt Angle: “Hey I was the one who took Chris Jericho out a few hours ago; I am an Olympic Gold Medalist and I can do what I want.”

Jim Ross: “That doesn’t mean he can do whatever he wants.”

Paul Heyman: “Yes it does no one else can say that they have an Olympic Gold medal here in the WWF.”

Kurt Angle: “And one last thing; Chris Jericho is a no good rotten punk who wants it all for himself.”

Jim Ross: “What?”

Paul Heyman: “I couldn’t agree more with him.”

Kurt Angle: “Chris Jericho wasn’t in the WWF until two years ago; Chris Jericho grew up in ECW, in WCW and they were the ones who gave him a home to wrestle when no one else did give him a chance. Once he was an established wrestler like myself. Then the WWF picked him up and brought him in. He just slapped the Alliance in the face by joining Vince McMahon and that’s why I took the liberty of taking him out of the match.”

Suddenly on the screen is Vince McMahon the owner of the WWF – the crowd goes wild

Vince McMahon: “What you state Kurt Angle is correct; Chris Jericho did start off his career in the ranks of ECW and WCW though let me ask you something, why exactly are you in the Alliance?”

Kurt Angle: “What do you mean?”

Kurt Angle takes a huge gulp

Vince McMahon: “Well let’s look back at history; yes you were an Olympic Gold Medalist in freestyle wrestling but for four years you had never worked Professional wrestling. Who was the one that brought you your first official job in the pro wrestling industry? I was. Not WCW, ECW or anyone else.”

Kurt Angle: “What’s your point?”

Vince McMahon: “Well exactly the same point you had brought up with Chris Jericho? But as for now you should get out of my ring before I fire your ass.”

Kurt Angle leaves the ring but Vince stays on the tron waiting for the chants to cease

Paul Heyman: “He can’t do that Kurt Angle works for Shane and Stephanie.”

Jim Ross: “But if you think about it Vince was right with everything he said right there.”

Paul Heyman: “No he wasn’t.”

Vince McMahon: “Not while I have all your attention and am on the topic of Chris Jericho…I cannot do anything about him being out of action and in a hospital bed as of now. Chris Jericho will not be here tonight; and as of now it looks to be the Alliance entering the Winner take all match with five members a full team and the WWF has four.”

Crowd heat at the disadvantage

Vince McMahon: “But I have a trick up my sleeve, one last Joker to pull out…one last Rabbit from the magical hat.”

Crowd goes nuts

Jim Ross: “Yes!”

Vince McMahon: “I mean seriously what did you all expect, I was the one who taught Shane and Stephanie everything they knew growing up as kids so you would think naturally I would have a backup plan for them and I do.”

Crowd once again goes nuts

Vince McMahon: “I have contacted a wrestler that is willing to take the spot of Chris Jericho, he isn’t in the arena here tonight but will be here by the time the matchup starts and will win the match for the WWF – This man is team WWF through and through to the bone and will be revealed later on tonight he will be our Savior.”

Jim Ross: “I wonder who it is.”

Paul Heyman: “That’s cheating.”

Jim Ross: “Wasn’t it cheating when you took out Chris Jericho.”

Paul Heyman: “No.”

At this time the music of DDP hits and he makes his way down to the ring holding the coveted US title; as the cage lowers for the unification of the United States Championship and the Intercontinental Championship match is ready to take place.

Moments later on the music of Edge hits and he makes his way down holding the Intercontinental Championship around his waist. He poses on the ramp wearing a WWF T – Shirt springing down to the ring and entering the cage through the door. The referee holds both titles up and the crowd begins to chant as they are clearing Edge Heads.

Match – 4
Edge © vs. Diamond Dallas Page ©
Intercontinental & United States Championship
Steel Cage match

Bell rings

Edge and DDP look at each other from opposite ends of the ring before going towards each other; Edge and DDP respectively lock up but Edge breaks it up and fast as he moves around DDP and begins to club him in the back with closed fists that makes DDP bend over. The reigning United States Champion hits a side elbow to the ear of Edge that catches him off guard and may have hit him pretty stiff possibly rattling his brains. Edge lets go of DDP as a result and moves back a step or two holding his head forgetting about his opponent. Though that was proven to be a bit mistake as DDP turns around and charges at him taking him down with a hard clothesline shot. DDP at this time attempts to end this matchup early and then calls for the referees to open up the cage door and he casually walks in its direction. About half way through the cage; Edge notices this and second’s mere seconds before DDP had stepped out of the cage with half of his body leaning already out of the ring; Edge had grabbed him by the leg and held on with all he was worth. DDP then turned around and kicked him in the side of the head that was possibly hurt; he then continued to stomp away at him and then taunted as the referee’s closed the door behind him and the match resumed.

DDP then grabs Edge and hoists him up to his feet by the arm pits and then throws him at the ropes where on the rebound he hits a hard knee lift connecting with Edge in the jaw making him stand up; and then he kicks him in the gut and takes him down with a swinging neck breaker in the center of the ring. DDP goes for the first pin fall in this matchup so far as the referee comes down to the mat and makes the count. 1………2… but Edge was able to kick out and DDP stood up instantly and moved over to the turnbuckles in the corner of the ring. DDP then stepped up and sat on the top turnbuckle and looked around as he decided then not to climb up and out of the cage but instead to jump up in the air and drop a knee onto Edge which made Edge roll around the ring in tremendous pain. Edge was holding his head until DDP moved his arm out of the way and covered him for another pin fall; DDP barely got a two count as Edge was able to kick out but DDP continued the assault adding insult to injury as he raked his elbow in the face of Edge moving it across his face until moments later standing up and taunting the crowd with the Diamond Cutter sign.

DDP waited and smirked from ear to ear as he believed his had the match in the bag; he waits for Edge to get up to his feet to take him down with the Diamond Cutter to possibly end the matchup. Once a groggy Edge did move up to his feet turning around to face DDP still weary and on spaghetti legs; DDP kicked him hard in the mid section making him bend over and then grabbed his head. He then goes to turn him around and nail the move on his opponent Edge though keeps turning around and then pushes DDP from behind at the ropes where on the rebound DDP comes walking backwards, Edge drops down to one knee possibly out of exhaustion or head damage and then stands back up picking DDP up with him on his shoulders high up in the air for an electric chair. DDP then gets dropped on his back on the mat in the middle of the ring hard with whip lash bouncing effect. Edge then rolls his arm across DDP with a non-shallot pin fall which was the downfall as it gave DDP an easy kick out at two and a half when he built up the energy to do so.

Edge at this time takes a few moments to lie there on the mat next to DDP; Edge is the first one onto his feet though and then grabs DDP by the head and brings him up to his feet slowly and cautiously as well. Edge grabs his arm and grapples up with him before sending him flying with a hard Suplex on the mat. Edge then backs against the ropes turns around and leans forward; he goes for a Spear to try and put away his opponent seconds later when DDP does get back up to his feet; Edge runs at him at full speed but DDP who moves out of the way grabs Edge by the tights and then rams Edge’s already hurt head into the steel cage. Edge bounces off holding his head with a whole world of pain. DDP then turns him around still bending him over and then puts him in between his legs and then signals the Diamond Cutter. DDP lifts him up for a power bomb but stops half way as Edge laid on his back on DDP’s shoulders almost like a crucifix sort of position. (not quite sure how to explain it), DDP then turns him over and throws him into the air, catching him in mid air, grabbing his head and bringing him down for a devastating modified special Diamond Cutter that makes the crowd erupt. DDP then hooks the leg for the pin fall. 1……….2…….3! And moments later as the cage rose to the roof once again; he grabbed his United States Championship and his newly won Intercontinental Championship from Edge and walked away to the back. (**** If you couldn’t understand the finish scroll down to the bottom of the post it is re-explained, sorry.)

Winner and still United States Champion but NEW Intercontinental Champion!
Diamond Dallas Page

Jim Ross: “What? No? I can’t believe it, all the coveted championships here in the WWF have been taken over to WCW territory.”

Paul Heyman: “Ha-ha, that’s exactly right, WCW have themselves the Intercontinental Championship thanks to DDP just now and Stone Cold is the current WWF Champion yet is on the Alliance side…this is great.”

Jim Ross: “This is a catastrophe; this isn’t a good night for the WWF.”

Paul Heyman: “But an excellent night for the Alliance and no matter who Vince brings out from his sleeves into the Winner takes all match. Nothing can stop the roll and the dominance of the Alliance not even Vince himself.”

Jim Ross: “I’ll have to see it to believe it because I will never count out Vince McMahon; he has put ECW and WCW out himself before.”

Paul Heyman: “But not when WCW and ECW are working together and he couldn’t do it and can’t do it at the same time, this is the greatest challenge ever to face the WWF period.”

Backstage in the office of Vince McMahon, he is seen with a laid back look on his face all relaxed and ready for his Winner take all match… Seconds later on Triple H walks into the room.

Vince McMahon: “What can I do for you, captain?”

Triple H: “Were you bluffing about a replacement for Chris Jericho to make the Alliance worried, or are you actually contacting someone to get their stuff and get into the arena any minute from now? As the captain of the WWF team I think I should be informed about this stuff.”

Vince McMahon: “Hey a good magician never reveals his secrets doesn’t he? No so there will be a final member but I am not revealing anything until the time is right.”

Triple H: “Can you at least tell me something?”

Vince McMahon: “I’ll give you a clue; you know the man very, very and I mean closer then what you may think.”

Triple H leaves the room with an upset look on his face as he still has no idea still who he is on about.

Backstage in the interview area, Jonathan Coachman is interviewing Jeff Hardy and both Matt Hardy as their match is just moments away.

Jonathan Coachman: “What are your thoughts, on facing both Eddie Guerrero and Dean Malenko two men that have shown extreme amounts of wrestling talent in the ring and know each other inside and out, that they have a great amount of chemistry going with one another as shown when they beat APA on Raw last week.”

Jeff Hardy grabs the microphone from his hand

Jeff Hardy: “So what exactly are you trying to tell us? We already know these things, we have watched old tapes; done our history and even watched them face off against each other before but do you think that makes us scared of them as a team? Hell no.”

Crowd gives them a great reaction as they represent the WWF in this match

Matt Hardy: “Those two have been the best of friends and the worst of enemies but tonight they are going to have to pull out all the stops, cross the fine line between getting ready for a tag team match and getting ready for a war because with so much at stake with this night so big and the lights on so bright…just remember you are up against the Hardy Boys and we are team Xtreme.”

Crowd goes nuts

Jeff Hardy: “And one last thing, both of you better find a way to work together just like we saw you on Raw in an impressive victory… because we want to face you at your best, we want Latino Heat, we want the Wrestling legend, sharp shooter Dean Malenko we want the Radicals and we want them in the ring….”

Matt Hardy: “If you want to even stand a chance of winning against us, you will have to lay it all out on the line…. Go for the risk and get the reward because that’s exactly how we play the game. There is no risk without reward and no reward without taking the risks.”

Jeff Hardy and Matt Hardy drop their microphones and walk away as their entrance music is due to hit any moment.

And there is went, the crowd erupted as Jeff Hardy and Matt Hardy both came out down to the ring according to their entrance music’s, this time unlike the interview segment, they are accompanied by their manager and Matt Hardy’s girlfriend Lita. They get a great crowd reaction and eventually enter the ring and pose on the turnbuckles as Lita hangs around on the outside of the ring.

Jim Ross: “And here come team Xtreme as unison.”

Paul Heyman: “And they will be leaving as unison and losers.”

It doesn’t take long for the crowd to give out rays of heat for the music of the Radicals hitting throughout the arena and Eddie Guerrero and Dean Malenko taunt as they make their ways down to the ring.

Paul Heyman: “Here come true wrestling legends, the best tag team in the world today par-none. Eddie is a third generation superstar as is Malenko and they grew up in the ring.”

Jim Ross: “I can’t disagree with those facts right there but it won’t be a walk in the park if that’s what you were aiming at stating. The Hardy boys are no push over’s.”

Paul Heyman: “No well, only if they are in a Ladder or an Extreme matchup. You see hardy boys are famous for Ladder matches but they are not in a Ladder match right now…they are out of their element and they are in the ring in a Wrestling Match! With the two greatest up and coming wrestling stars in the world in my eyes.”

Match – 5
Jeff and Matt Hardy w/ Lita (Hardy Boys, WWF) vs. Dean Malenko and Eddie Guerrero (Radicals, Alliance)

Bell rings

Dean Malenko and Matt Hardy start the matchup off as both Eddie Guerrero and Jeff Hardy move over to their respective corners; Lita is on the outside cheering on her boys as Dean and Matt begin to circle the ring and get behind one another. Though Dean moves closer to Matt and goes to grab his leg but Matt clubs him in the upper back as he leant forward; Dean seemed unfazed and sucked up the blow as he then held onto the leg, lifted it up and put Matt Hardy on his back on the canvas mat. Dean Malenko then moved on top of him and began to attack him with rights and lefts before Matt was able to kick him off and move back up to his feet. Dean Malenko and Matt Hardy moments later on lock up and try and push off each other before Matt Hardy moved around Dean Malenko and ended up behind him. Matt then grabbed Dean Malenko and went for a back drop but Dean Malenko landed on his feet behind Matt Hardy and when Hardy turned around he was hit with a hard stiff right hand shot which brought him down to one knee. Dean Malenko then grabbed him and kneed him in the gut making him bend over, he then grabbed him by the arm pits and threw him against the turnbuckles and tagged in Eddie Guerrero. Who came into the matchup and began to work on Matt Hardy in the mid section as Dean Malenko held him in place for Eddie.

Dean Malenko used the referee’s five count before moving back to the ring apron as Eddie Guerrero grabbed Matt Hardy and threw him hard at the ropes; Eddie Guerrero hit a standing dropkick on Matt Hardy which took him down near the corner of the ring. Eddie Guerrero went for a quick pin fall cover on Matt Hardy without hooking any of the legs which was his downfall as Matt Hardy was able to get his foot on the bottom rope. Eddie at that time stood up and began to taunt Jeff Hardy who was ready to come into the ring and run after him, the referee then stopped him and held him back. As the referee had his back turned to Eddie and Dean Malenko their plan had been executed when Dean Malenko stood on his ring apron and dropped and elbow to the ankle of Matt Hardy that was on the bottom rope, that he used to break up the pin fall. Matt Hardy rolled to the middle of the ring holding his ankle that had the weight of Dean Malenko dropped on it. Then like professionals they continued to work the weakened spot; Eddie began to stomp away at Matt Hardy and emphasized a big stomp onto his leg to make it hurt even more.

At this time Matt Hardy was brought up to one knee by Eddie Guerrero and then left there in the center of the ring as Eddie ran at the ropes behind him. Eddie attempted to take him down with a clothesline but Matt Hardy ducked underneath it and like a flash; before Eddie could turn around to meet him. Matt Hardy grabbed Eddie Guerrero’s head from behind and brought him down with a modified neck breaker which made the crowd erupt. Meanwhile Lita and Jeff are both willing Matt Hardy on to make the tag. With the crowd willing him on as well, Matt Hardy begins to crawl frantically over to his corner and tag in his younger brother as Eddie Guerrero tries to crawl over to his corner. Both men both Eddie and Matt get respective tags at the same time and both Jeff Hardy and Dean Malenko run into the ring, Jeff springs at Dean Malenko who moves out of the way and begins to chop away at him in the corner of the ring. Dean then grabs Jeff’s hand and throws him at his turnbuckles where Jeff Hardy runs up the turnbuckles and hits a hard whisper in the wind that takes both him and Dean down.

Jeff Hardy covers Dean Malenko for a pin fall but Dean does kick out at one and a half and Jeff knows well that he needs to do more damage to even think about getting a three count on him. Dean Malenko then gets hoisted up to his feet and Jeff Hardy kicks him in the gut, he then grabs his opponent by the head and goes for a twist of fate though Dean pushes him at the ropes and on the rebound goes for a back body drop. In mid air Jeff Hardy grabs Dean Malenko’s head and brings him down for a 360’ DDT in the center of the ring. Eddie Guerrero runs into the ring at this time and then kicks Jeff in the back of the head; Matt though hopes into the ring to try and make the save with the bad leg but Eddie Guerrero dropkicks him in the bad leg which brings him down to one knee and then hits a hard suplex on him onto Jeff Hardy. It is a stock pile of Hardy’s as Eddie helps Dean up to his feet. Dean and Eddie discuss a few tag team maneuvers as Matt Hardy lay on top of Jeff Hardy in the middle of the ring. Dean Malenko threw Eddie Guerrero at the ropes and then picked him up for a Guerrilla Press Slam and then dropped him down onto both Matt and Jeff for a frog splash like move. Dean is about to go for the pin fall before Lita makes her presence felt in the matchup and stands on the ring apron as Dean Malenko is about to run at her.

Lita then jumps off of the apron not before grabbing Dean’s head and pulling him onto the top rope making him whip lash back into the ring. Matt Hardy slowly moves up to his feet as he then grabbed Dean Malenko from behind and then slammed him down with a full nelson drop. Matt Hardy was then turned around by Eddie Guerrero who kicked him in the gut and then threw him at the ropes; Eddie then hit a Tilter world back breaker making Matt Hardy land on his knee. Jeff Hardy the legal man in this matchup as of now, clubs Eddie from behind and then pushes him at the ropes where on the rebound he waits for him to come back for a clothesline but he stops at the ropes by putting the brakes on and holding onto them. Jeff then runs at Eddie who ducks underneath a clothesline attempt and back body drops him over the top rope and to the ring apron. Jeff hits a few hard shots on Eddie before knocking him down onto his back; Jeff Hardy climbs over onto the top rope and signals the end with a Swanton Bomb as the crowd is heavily behind him.

Jeff Hardy is about to leap into the air before a groggy Dean Malenko on one knee runs at the ropes and moves them as Jeff Hardy does the splits on the top turnbuckle in an awkward position. Dean Malenko the other legal man then moves up to his opponent and grabs him by both hands carries him over to the middle of the ring and hits a power slam putting him hard on the mat. Dean Malenko then grabs Matt Hardy, throws him out of the ring through the middle rope and then tells his partner Eddie to go up to the top rope and hit a five star frog splash as he does and inflicts more damage to Jeff Hardy as Dean Malenko moments later covers him for the pin fall and the referee comes down for the count. 1………….2……..3!

Winners Dean Malenko and Eddie Guerrero

Paul Heyman: “Jimbo, what did I tell you before eh? Ha-ha”

Jim Ross: “Look I can’t call it any different and I call them like I see them and that was one hell of a match.”

Paul Heyman: “Because the Alliance won, say it JR….the Alliance are dominating the night so far winning championships and embarrassing the World Wrestling Federation.”

Jim Ross: “Well there is one more match and it is a big one.”

Paul Heyman: “The winner takes all matchup where it is 5 vs. 4 what do you expect to do with those odds?”

Jim Ross: “I have faith in the WWF and in Vince McMahon on who he substitutes for the team.”

Paul Heyman: “But you are forgetting one strong thing, that the Alliance are an unbeatable team. No matter who it is even if it is Hulk Hogan for crying out loud….we have a stacked team full of people ready to take out the WWF including Rob Van Dam, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Kurt freaking Angle, Booker T & Bill Goldberg who had himself a 200 – 0 winning streak over on WCW.”

Jim Ross: “That team does look impressive but so does the team of the WWF, Triple H the captain a former multi time Champion, The Rock the Current WCW Champion, Kane and the Undertaker…now tell me you won’t have your hands full here tonight.”

Paul Heyman: “Oh that’s it? Oh right I must have forgotten you only have four guys not five unlike the Alliance….Ha – Ha…”

Jim Ross: “Don’t rub it in, let’s though take you back and have a look at how this matchup came to be.”

Vince McMahon is seen backstage with the team of the WWF pumping them up and getting them ready for the pre match speech, the team is shown to be Triple H, the Rock, the Undertaker and Kane.

Vince McMahon: “I have every confidence in each and every one of you here tonight, but I would like to remind you all that even though we are at a slight disadvantage not to be discouraged as we are the team WWF. We are superior; just take a look at the people on either side of you right now. But I am also aware that you may be looking at a bunch of losers, if that were to happen here tonight…if you were to lose this match then not only will you have loosed for the WWF but you would have put the whole world down…you would never be forgiven and you would always have that burden on your shoulders eating away at you inside.”

Vince McMahon: “Now one other thing before I send you out to go to the ring, I want you to all think about this for a moment, this is do or die there is nothing more important no prize, no title no match that you have ever fought more important then what you are fighting for here tonight. Think about all the names that came through those curtains of the WWF……Hulk Hogan, High Chief Peter Miavia, Andre the Giant, Superstar Billy Graham, Rick Flair and so many more. But you are probably all thinking to yourselves what is this substitute I am hearing about all night, Vince there is something you are not telling us….well I am going to be the bearer of bad news because we are minutes away from show time and the substitute the fifth man in this match is yet to arrive here in the building. But you all are ready for a fight, a handicap match it may be but you will all go out there and fight like men and win the god dam match.”

Everyone leaves as the song, Control by Puddle of Mud plays and the video package highlighting this feud between the WWF and the Alliance begins.

[YT]pDND7kte__4[/YT]

***You guys would obviously understand the differences between that video and my back-story such as Triple H and Goldberg being in the match while Shane and Big Show being removed. Though it served its hype purposes… hopefully.

At that time of the ending of the video, the music of Booker T hits and Can You Dig it Sucka plays throughout the arena floor, he gets rays of heat as he makes his way down to the ring.

Paul Heyman: “This man is a former WCW tag team champion, television champion and a five time, five time, five time, five time, FIVE TIME! WCW Champion.”

Jim Ross: “That is impressive I’ll give him that.”

Seconds later on the music of Rob Van Dam hits and One of a Kind plays throughout the arena as Rob Van Dam makes his way down to the ring with a mixed crowd reaction. Meeting Booker T in the ring as he poses on the turnbuckles

It doesn’t take long before the camera angle moves backstage for Goldberg to make his long and illustrious entrance down to the ring, as he intimidates his opponents by kicking down the door of his locker room and marches out to the ring with his pyrotechnics going off. Goldberg gets heat from here till your ears burst but that doesn’t seem to affect his mood what so ever.
Then Kurt Angle makes his way down to the ring with his music going off with Intensity, Integrity and Intelligence hitting for him to make his way down as the crowd give him massive amounts of heat for his comments on Jericho earlier in the night. He also shows off his Olympic Gold Medals is no one was aware of him having them in the first place, he rubs them in the faces of front row kids.

Then it was time for the captain, the captain for the Alliance…the WWF Champion ironically enough…Stone Cold Steve Austin, his music hits and the glass shatters as he makes his way down to the ring and all five Alliance Members are in the ring.

Paul Heyman: “Well there they are the winners of the match.”

Jim Ross: “The match hasn’t even started yet what are you on about.”

Paul Heyman: “There is nothing wrong with me doing some predictions.”

Jim Ross: “You have been doing that all night and won’t shut up about them.”

At this time the music of Kane hits and the big red masked monster makes his way down to the ring walking through hell, fire and grim stone to make it there. Kane enters the ring and makes the turnbuckles light up in flames as he normally does. While the Alliance circle the ring and whisper tactics to each other, not wanting to get into the ring with Kane at this time and place.

Then Kane is accompanied by his Brother, the Undertaker’s music the biggest and badest of them all rides his motorcycle down to the ringside and circles the ring making the Alliance members move out of the way. The Undertaker gets a standing ovation and huge amounts of respect from the crowd
Jim Ross: “Here comes the one and only Phenom of the WWF the dead man the American Badass the conscious of the WWF the Undertaker.”

Not long afterwards The Rock’s music hits and IF YOU SMELL, plays throughout the arena floor. The Rock gets a standing ovation with the roof blowing off of this place as he races down to the ring with the glasses and the Just Bring It T – Shit holding in one hand the WCW Heavyweight Championship of the world. The Rock accompanies Kane and Undertaker in the ring awaiting their captain.

Which doesn’t take long as Time to play the game hits and the captain makes his way down to the ring fountain the bottle of water spitting up’ on the ring apron and then entering the ring dropping his street jacket to the floor on the outside this match is almost ready to begin.

Paul Heyman: “So where is this fifth man of yours? The so called savior of the WWF?”

Jim Ross: “I have no idea but I can guarantee he will be here eventually…”

Main Event
Classic 5 on 5 Classic Survivor Series Matchup
Winner Takes All!
Team Alliance – WCW and ECW

Stone Cold Steve Austin (Captain), Bill Goldberg, Rob Van Dam, Booker T & Kurt Angle
vs.
Team WWF

Triple H (Captain), The Rock, Kane, the Undertaker & (substitute unknown)

Bell rings

This match starts off with Kane waiting for the team Alliance to contemplate a beginner for them on their behalf of the match. Kane starts it for the WWF though becomes weary and impatient and runs right at Rob Van Dam who gets clothes lined against the corner and the Alliance are sent to the ring apron as the WWF, Kane made the decision for them. Kane though using his strength advantage over Rob Van Dam throws him at the ropes and then hits a Side Walk Slam in the center of the ring taking him down to the mat. Kane then stands back up and clenches his fist, he fixes his glove up and then leans forward and sticks it into the throat of Rob Van Dam before lifting him up to his feet with one hand and is about to lift him up above the ground and attempt a choke slam early on in the matchup but Rob Van Dam uses those educated feet of his to side kick Kane’s arm a couple of times and kick him in the gut to make his grip weaken and make him groggy. Kane as a result is forced to let go of Rob Van Dam and then Rob Van Dam runs at the ropes behind him and goes for a flying cross body but Kane shakes off the cob webs’ in time and manages to catch him in the middle of the ring, he then throws him to the side of the ring against the ropes with a version of a fall away slam. Kane begins to laugh as he feels he is in control of this matchup and it will be a walk in the park.

Kane then moves up to his feet; goes over to Rob Van Dam and grabs him by his pony tail and hair and slowly moves him up to his feet; Kane though gets a few punches to the mid section making Kane let go of him. Rob Van Dam then springs up to his feet and does a standing round house kick. Rob Van Dam though notices to his disbelief that Kane is still standing and then runs at his corner and dives at his partners making the tag on Booker T who comes into this match with high energy and goes for classic Booker T rights and lefts into clubbing shots barely giving Kane any breathing room in the middle of the ring. Though that probably just woke Kane up as Kane just hit a huge hard upper cut on Booker T that brought him down to one knee and Kane grabbed Booker T and threw him at the turnbuckles of the WWF where he walked over hit a few upper cuts on Booker T before tagging in his brother the Undertaker. Who comes running into the ring and grabs Booker T by the body lifts him up onto his shoulders and bangs Booker T’s head onto the top turnbuckle hitting Snake Eyes. Undertaker then runs at the ropes behind him and takes Booker T down with a big boot. With minutes into this matchup, the crowd loves the fact that the Alliance have yet to show a bit of offense.

Undertaker at this time goes for a pin fall the first in this winner take all matchup; Undertaker though only gets a one count when Booker T gets a shoulder up and off of the canvas mat. Undertaker grabs Booker T and throws him at the ropes, Undertaker leans forward in hope for a back body drop but Booker T shows some form of life and grabs onto the ropes and does not return to Undertaker on the rebound. Booker T though runs right at Undertaker who is leaning forward and Booker T smiles as he has him in perfect position for a Scissors kick. Booker T puts his feet up in the air for it but Undertaker scouts it and the ring veteran who is exactly one decade into his WWF career, moves his head out of the way and then kicks Booker T in the gut when Booker T bent over, he was placed in between Undertaker’s legs and Undertaker moved his hair out of his face as he wanted to lift Booker T up for a Last Ride finisher. Undertaker was about to do so before Booker T was able to muster up a whole lot of strength and grab one of Undertaker’s legs. He then lifted him up in the air and sent him crashing down to the canvas with a one man flap jack in the center of the ring.

Booker T was able to moment’s later get a tag on his fellow WCW veteran, Bill Goldberg. Who stepped into the ring and stood in his corner leaning forward. Bill Goldberg goes for a spear on the Undertaker and possibly try and eliminate him from the matchup when Undertaker does make it up to his feet. Undertaker does get to his feet holding his mid section seconds later on, and Bill Goldberg wastes little time by charging right at him. Undertaker though grabs his head in mid running motion and hits a hard swinging DDT planting his head on the canvas stopping him right in his tracks as both men are down in the middle of the ring and the referee begins to count them out. Undertaker and Bill Goldberg are both up to their respective feet at about the same time at the referee’s seven count, Undertaker shows once again why he is the best pure striker in this business here today and hits multiple boxing lefts and rights on Bill Goldberg making him back up against a neutral corner against the turnbuckles. Undertaker backs up at the opposite corners and then takes aim, runs at Goldberg and goes to clothesline him in the corner of the ring making hard impact. Goldberg comes running out of the corner and spears the Undertaker inside and out.

Undertaker is down holding his ribs as Bill Goldberg shakes the ring ropes and begins to taunt away; he then goes up to the Undertaker and lifts him up and points to the sky. Going for what could be the impossible and lift the Undertaker up for a Jack Hammer. Bill Goldberg takes a deep breath and then goes into a second gear, musters up all the energy he could and lifts Undertaker up in the air but not for long as he is a hard man to hold up vertically and then eventually Goldberg slams him down to the mat. Bill Goldberg hooks the leg and goes for the pin fall with his eyes locked at the team of the WWF in the corner telling them that they are next as the referee makes the pin fall count. 1………….2………3!

The Undertaker is eliminated!
Score: Alliance, 5 – WWF; 3

Bill Goldberg gets a tone of heat as Undertaker is forced to leave the ring and roll under the bottom rope; at this time the big red monster Kane enters the ring and tries to get revenge on Bill Goldberg by hitting a couple of upper cuts on him before running at the ropes behind him and going to take him down but Bill Goldberg just sends him flying with a Power Slam catching him in mid running motion. Bill Goldberg then moves over to his corner and tags in Kurt Angle who comes into the ring with lots of taunts for the crowd in return for their heat towards him. Kurt Angle stomps a bit on Kane before grabbing him by the upper body and lifting him slowly up to his feet and locking up with him. Kurt Angle grabs Kane’s arm and attempts a form of Suplex but Kane manages to block it and shoulder block Kurt Angle over to a neutral corner of the ring. Kane then hits a few hard shots to the jaw of Kurt Angle before grabbing him and placing him on the top rope; Kane makes Kurt Angle sit on the top rope and then sticks his hand in his throat. Kane then goes for a top rope Choke Slam to take out his opponent but Kurt Angle manages to kick Kane in the face and make him stagger back as he sat on the top turnbuckle. Kurt Angle jumped at Kane from the top rope but Kane caught him in mid air in a fall away slam position once again like he had for Rob Van Dam, at the start of the matchup.

Kane then is about to send him flying but speaking of the devil; Rob Van Dam runs out of nowhere into the ring and jumps over Kurt Angle and while Kane holds him, Rob Van Dam hits a spinning side kick and takes him down. Kurt Angle falls on top of Kane; The Rock and Triple H run into the ring simultaneously and take out the Alliance one by one. Rob Van Dam runs at Triple H who takes him down with a hard spine buster as Rob rolls under the bottom rope in pain and out the ring, he does the same to Booker T while the Rock lays the smack down on Goldberg and Austin knocking them over their ring apron with a few hard right hand shots. Meanwhile the referee is making the pin fall on Kane by Kurt Angle and before anyone noticed he had already reached a three count and Kurt Angle had just eliminated the big red monster Kane out of nowhere and out of the matchup.

Kane has been eliminated
Score: Alliance, 5 – WWF; 2

The Rock and Triple H look shocked as Triple H then goes up to Kurt Angle who raises his own arm in victory and turns him around before kicking him in the gut and going for a pedigree, it is officially 5 vs. 2 and the odds are looking near impossible for the WWF as of now. Triple H is about to hit a pedigree but Booker T runs back into the ring and clotheslines Triple H down. Kurt Angle holds onto both feet of Triple H and then turns him over and let’s goes of one of them; Kurt Angle is trying to make Triple H tap out with the ankle lock. Triple H at this time refuses to tap out and give up for his team, though moments later on The Rock came for the save and the rescue by turning Kurt Angle around and hitting a Rock Bottom planting him on the canvas before turning around and Bill Goldberg who was licking his lips was able to turn the Rock inside and out for the spear. Bill Goldberg at this time went back to his corner and stood there alongside the rest of his full, 100% healthy five men team that is yet to be fazed.

Triple H moves his arm across Kurt Angle and covers him for the pin fall; 1……….2…. but at this time Stone Cold Steve Austin leaves his ring apron for the first time in this matchup and comes into the ring and boots Triple H in the back of the head. He then grabs a half unconscious Kurt Angle and drags him by the arm over to his corner where Rob Van Dam is able to tag himself into the match with a blind tag. Rob Van Dam stands in his corner pointing at himself doing the Rob Van Dam name tag taunt he does before running at Triple H who was laying on the canvas mat; he went for a Rolling Thunder. But Triple H proved to be playing possum as he moved out of the way in time and Rob Van Dam landed hard on his back; Triple H then out of exhaustion falls back against the bottom turnbuckle in his corner and the Rock takes the liberty to tag himself into the matchup.

At this time Rob Van Dam, is on one knee holding his lower back and groggy; the Rock taunts the Alliance and tells them to ‘Bring it’ as the majority of them are Irate. Though the Rock then turns and focuses his attention on RVD as he grabbed him and sent him down to the mat with a hard Rock Bottom before going for the pin fall. 1……………2…….3! And the crowd erupted with Rocky’ chants. With the first sign of life from the team of the WWF happening late in the matchup, with one down there is still double the amount of Alliance superstars as there are to WWF superstars in the ring and the substitute is yet to appear in the match as well that is if he even shows up as promised by Vince McMahon.

Rob Van Dam is eliminated
Score: Alliance, 4 – WWF, 2

The Rock instantly kips’ himself up to his feet and then waits for the next Alliance member to enter the ring. It is Bill Goldberg; who stands opposite him and is ready for action. The Rock then looks at him and screams at him that he is a Jabronni; Goldberg runs at him but the Rock moves out of the way and manages to grab Goldberg by the tights and send him shoulder first into the steel ring post. The Rock then pulls him out of the corner and throw him at the ropes where the Rock on the rebound ducks underneath Goldberg who keeps running and at this time meets Triple H who enters the ring and takes Goldberg down with a running high knee lift to the jaw. The Alliance are not liking this team work but there is nothing they can do about it. The Rock then moves over to his ring apron as Triple H now the legal man grabs Bill Goldberg and puts him slowly in position for a pedigree; Bill Goldberg with his overwhelming amount of power just back body drops Triple H down to the mat in the middle of the ring.

The Rock then gets a blind tag and comes into the ring; though waits for him, turns him around and then begins to punch away at him and lay the smack down on him. He then hits a Manhattan drop before signaling the end with a People’s Elbow on Bill Goldberg. Booker T though at this time runs into the ring only to have Triple H grab his head and direct him and send him over the top rope and to the outside of the ring. Kurt Angle runs into the ring and Triple H does exactly the same thing to him… Mean while The Rock throws the elbow pads over to the crowd that erupts; he then runs at the ropes but without paying attention Stone Cold pulls the top rope down when the Rock comes near and The Rock falls over the top rope and to the outside of the ring near the announce tables. Stone Cold then enters the ring and locks up with Triple H who begins to brawl back and forth with him.

Though moments later the legal man for the Alliance team Bill Goldberg comes up behind Triple H and he is currently cornered; Triple H tries to fight back with a big right hand to Goldberg and then over to Austin and back and forth but it begins to be too much on the numbers game for him and Triple H the captain gets kneed in the gut by Goldberg and then Goldberg goes for the Jack Hammer on Triple H. The Rock at this time is slowly on one knee and is about to roll back into the ring behind Austin and Goldberg. Goldberg is about to lift Triple H up in the air but Triple H pushes Goldberg back at the ropes with all he has and then on the rebound hits a hard double edged Spine Buster on the canvas on Goldberg. The Rock then comes into the ring and turns Stone Cold around hitting multiple punches and Smackdown right hands taking him down before then hitting a Rock Bottom on him.

The Rock then tells Triple H to put Goldberg out and Triple H does it gladly, he picks him up and nails a Pedigree in the middle of the ring that the Rock the legal man covers him for the pin fall. Triple H watches the surroundings and makes sure that it is safe and no one is there to break it up. The referee slides down to make the count; 1………..2……..3! And the crowd were on their feet as the match didn’t seem to impossible right now for them. There seems to be a slight bit of hope for the WWF as of now.

Bill Goldberg is eliminated
Score: Alliance, 3 – WWF, 2

Stone Cold Steve Austin is now the legal man who is on one knee and The Rock is still the legal man for his WWF team as Triple H moves back to the ring apron. The Rock the WCW Champion covers the Captain for the Alliance, the WWF Champion and the man that beat him at Wrestle Mania half a year ago…for a pin fall. 1…………2…….. But Stone Cold was able to kick out just in the nick of time. The Rock then rolls over onto his back and kips up to his feet; he then meets Austin who is almost up onto his feet and they lock eyes and circle the ring for a few moments before locking up and brawling in the center of the ring. Austin seems to get the upper hand with punches and no return from the Rock or retaliation as he is weary and exhausted physically from the battle so far…his mind wants to continue but his body won’t let him. Austin at this time knees him in the gut and then begins to stomp away at him before throwing him at the turnbuckles where Booker T and Kurt Angle are almost up at the ring ropes and healthy once again. Austin stomps a mud whole in The Rock and manages to walk it dry before tagging in Booker T; Booker T grabs The Rock by the arm that is sitting in the corner and brings him up to his feet and throws him at the ropes.

Booker T hits a hard spinning round house kick to take down the Rock once again as they are piece by piece picking the Rock apart. Booker T then covers The Rock for a pin fall; the referee comes down for the count. 1…………..2…. but the Rock is able to kick out and get his shoulder up and off of the canvas. Booker T stands up straight away and begins to stomp away at the Rock before tagging in Stone Cold once again who comes in and stomps on him some more. Stone Cold then turns around over to Triple H and flips him off; Triple H smiles and flips him back and Austin is not pleased. Austin lifts the Rock up to his feet and goes for a Stunner and hits it; he then covers The Rock for the pin fall….1………….2…….3! The Crowd was dead silent as the Great one was eliminated and then Austin laughed and flipped Triple H once again off who slowly took his time to enter the ring and be the last one for this match the captain the sole survivor, the weight of the world was now on his shoulders.

The Rock was eliminated
Score: Alliance, 3 – WWF; 1

Stone Cold though the smart captain and the WWF Champion chooses not to face HHH right now and turns around, tags in Kurt Angle. Kurt Angle comes in and runs at Triple H who takes him down with a hard right hand but Kurt Angle is back up straight away; Triple H takes him down with a clothesline this time but it doesn’t stop him. Kurt Angle runs at the ropes behind him with momentum after moving back up to his feet and finally Kurt Angle is taken down with a running high knee lift to the jaw. Triple H then leans back with the King of Kings taunt as he then goes for the pedigree to take out Kurt Angle. He is about to hook the second arm of Kurt Angle in as he only has one so far before Booker T runs into the ring, Triple H drops Kurt to the mat as Triple H kicks him in the gut and hits him with a pedigree. He then goes over to Kurt Angle who low blows Triple H on purpose blatantly in front of the referee….Kurt Angle is eliminated.

Kurt Angle has been eliminated
Score: Alliance, 2 – WWF, 1

On paper this right now looks pretty even or as even as it has been all night for the WWF. But Triple H who is on one knee in horrible pain from a low blow isn’t quite 100% as an already eliminated Kurt Angle doesn’t want to leave the match, refuses to be executed out of the ring and continues to stomp away at him. Kurt Angle though eventually does leave but re enters the ring once again seconds later wielding a steel folding chair and busts Triple H open wide with it. Triple H is bleeding profusely as the referee is finally able to plead with Kurt Angle to leave the ring. The crowd is silent as they are praying that it isn’t over like this for the WWF; though it doesn’t look good… Booker T the new legal man once Kurt was eliminated via DQ moves over Triple H groggily and covers him for the pin fall….1………….2………3! And the crowd was in shock.

Triple H was eliminated
Score: Alliance 2, WWF, 0!

Then the referee was about to declare a winner as the crowd were ready to throw their food into the ring. They were cheated, it was over….Austin and Booker hugged and went up to the top rope on opposite turnbuckles and began taunting the crowd as they believed they had won the match and it was all over. Suddenly though their celebration had ended when Vince McMahon’s music had hit and the crowd erupted….Vince McMahon applauded them on the entrance ramp before reminding them that there is the substitute that has arrived right about now. And he is ready to take both of you on….the match isn’t over and it is still two in the Alliance vs. the one last hope of the WWF this unknown person.

There is a long pause as to whom it is and Austin and Booker are taking deep breaths bracing themselves for what it could be. Then the crowd suddenly all were blowing the roof off of the building and were rioting in joy as the music of Sexy Boy hits and Shawn Michaels made his illustrious return to the wrestling ring after three years of being out of action… Shawn Michaels, the show stopper posed on the entrance ramp praying and looking up to the heaven for guidance as he ran down to the ring and knocked down both Booker T and Austin respectively with ring hand punches.

Booker the legal man though gets an atomic drop as Shawn Michaels then takes him down with another hard right hand showing very little ring rust. He then moves over to the turnbuckles and goes up to the top rope for a diving elbow to Booker T. He places his feet in position, looks around and then bang hits the maneuver and not one member of the audience is seated right about now. Shawn Michaels then kicks himself up to his feet showing a little bit of lower back pain holding his lower back, which was what took him out for a near four year injury in the first place. But Shawn though sucks it up and begins to tune up the bang…..bang, bang, bang, bang.....and then he nails it on Booker T and covers him for the pin fall….counting along with the referee….1…………..2…….3! And Shawn Michaels had eliminated Booker T and we were down to one on one.

Booker T had been eliminated
Score: Alliance, 1 – WWF, 1!

Before Shawn could get up to his feet once again, Stone Cold like a snake moved into the ring and came after Michaels and began to stomp on him while he was down. He then lifted him up to his feet and threw him at the ropes but Michaels leaped up and took Austin down with a flying forearm and then kicked himself back up to his feet…. Michaels once again moved over to the corner and went to tune up the band, and this time ran at Austin but Austin scouted it and ducked underneath the super kick attempt by Michaels and when Michaels turned around he was kicked in the gut. Austin went for a Stone Cold Stunner and hit it…. Michaels went flying around the ring with the jaw breaking effect. Austin then went down to Michaels and began to give him an ear full of insults as Austin then covered him for the pin fall expecting the win for his team 1…………..2….. But amazingly Shawn Michaels then puts his foot on the bottom rope and breaks it up. Austin couldn’t believe it and went right up to the WWF referee and punched him right in between the eyes and knocked him out cold.

Austin called for a new referee to make it down to the ring and moments later a WCW referee Nick Patrick made his way down to the ring. Austin then grabbed Michaels by the head and brought him slowly up to his feet, he went for the same finisher once again…..he was about to kick him in the gut but Michaels grabbed the foot turned him around making Austin do a 360’ and out of nowhere sudden like a flash of lightning hit a Super Kick, some sweet chin music that knocked a tooth out. Michaels then fell on top of Austin and the WCW referee made the count. 1………………….2…………3! The crowd erupted!

WINNERS TEAM WWF!
TRIPLE H, KANE, UNDERTAKER, THE ROCK & SHAWN MICHAELS!

Show goes off the air as Shawn Michaels poses around the ring on his knees praying to the stars.

-------------
As promised the re-explanation for the Steel Cage match finish.
(This is the end of the match how DDP Won, instead of him using this particular maneuver on Eddie Guerrero as shown in the video, it was Edge.)
[yt]keMz1rAUlIc [/yt]

Oh and one last thing before I end this post – I know the new rules state only one BTB at a time and I know this is my second one being SWF still open. I do have permission with BKB via PM to have this post made so don’t start commenting on “Oh no you broke the rules.” Its cool guys. And thanks for reading.

wwerko619

Reaction score
K, I got to say a few things before I start this, Sean.

Realizing today, I think I know why you cant write SWF without having a problem, is cause ur too focused on 2 BTB's at 1 time, which is overwhelming for most people. Trust me, ive made the mistake, and it doesnt last long before 1 dies, and judging by how this BTB is going, it wont last long. SWF is our main BTB, and I think that you should just scrap this, cause seriously.....it has got no reviews. Think about it, thats probably why you cant get SWF done in time, is cause you want to finish Survivor Series on here. Anyways, il end this on a positive review:)

BM: Main Event, it was hyped threw the whole PPV, and a nice sweet victory for WWF with the help of Shawn Michaels. It wasnt cause of its length, I like elimination matches, so I was more likely to like this one the most.

WM: N/A. Im suprised im saying this really. Usually, their is always a match that bugs me, or bores me.

BP: Kurt Angle/Vince McMahon. It was well typed, and well thought out. It was also long, which can make a difference aswell. And I like long promo's, thats what I look for in every BTB. If the promo's are short, I wont review.... yet read, cause promo's are what puts a BTB show together, take that away and ur left with shitty writing.

WP: The video for the main event. I didnt like that at all. Yet, I know you said your storyline is different, I just think using anything like that from WWE, is stupid. You could of just typed out a cool pre-match video easly. Would of taken you literally 5 minutes to type a good one.

AI: Yeah, I like the PPV alot, but I dont see this BTB lasting longer than another month. Your running 2 BTB's at 1 time, and whenever someone does that, 1 BTB always dies. Unless their is a kid who skips school, and doesnt go to work, and just typed shows allday, eating chips and trying to catch his cat. Thats how you would get away with 2 BTB's. Good PPV overall:)

Evil Austin

logo_WWF-Raw2.jpg

[November 19th 2001]

The WWF has just came out of the Survivor Series as the victors the winners of the night. In the Winner takes all matchup' the Alliance which consisted off Stone Cold Steve Austin, Booker T, Bill Goldberg, Kurt Angle & Rob Van Dam all suffered a defeat respectively and it resulted in ECW and WCW both being locked away in history and never to be seen again. It was a night of huge expenses and everything was on the line, and it delevered. With so much action that will definately leave an aftermath here tonight on Monday Night Raw.

During the night we saw three huge shake ups, one being Kurt Angle taking out Chris Jericho and sending him to a hospital bed during the night making him unable to compete for the Winner take all matchup. Both Chris Jericho and Kurt Angle have confirmed to be being here tonight at Raw and their paths are almost certain to cross, what will happen?

During the Survivor Series Diamond Dallas Page defeated Edge in a Steel Cage match with both the Intercontinental and United States Championship on the line in that match. DDP is now the Undisputed Intercontinental and United States Champion and he is not shy of telling you about it, who will his first competitor be for the titles? who will be the number one contender for either gold, you will find out this week on Raw.

With the absence of Chris Jericho, Vince McMahon resulted in bringing back the one and only Show Stopper...Shawn Michaels from a three year back injury that left him side linned since 1998. Shawn Michaels will be here tonight and the saviour of the WWF the man that won the match for the WWF will have himself a return speach, he will confront the WWF and tell them why he decided to come back, what did he have left to accomplish to prove? what is he aiming for in this possible last run with the company?

In Action tonight Kane is scheduled to take on non other then Eddie Guerrero while the divas will also be in action where Lita and boyfriend Matt Hardy take on Trish Stratus and former former T&A Tag team partner Albert. With that and so much more happening tonight you can't miss it.

Vince McMahon is also sure to be in a good mood here tonight, well except for a few that had betrayed him and moved over to the Alliance trying to put him out of business. Nothing is confirmed but Vince could have something in store for some of them, possibly a firing for some of the roster or even something else. No one of the former Alliance is safe for what they put the WWF through and that includes the WWF Champion! Stone Cold Steve Austin.

All this and more here tonight on Raw
(which isn't going to be up tonight be up like next week.)