WWF Attitude: 2001 and beyond

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cristian Cage

Reaction score
wwf-logo.jpg

Backstory

Near November of 2001 WCW was bought out by its rival in the "Monday night wars" WWF and there were over 90 free agents. A little earlier ECW had fallen because they were unable to get a T.V. Deal so there were 30 other free agents. Some signed with WWF and some didn't. McMahon had all these new superstars so he decided to make a Invasion Storyline.

It started on the last episode of Monday Night Nitro while Vince McMahon was announcing the purchase of WCW his son Shane McMahon appeared on Nitro and announced that the purchased WCW under the name Shane McMahon. Basically. Shane McMahon was the new owner of WCW.

During a battle between WWF and WCW 2 ECW originals interfered RVD and tommy dreamer. Shorty after, Members of team WWF came out(Dudleys, tazz, Raven and Rhyno) with everyone thinking that they were going to help their fellow WWF members but instead betrayed them to form ECW.

JR: What the hell is this its 12 on 2, Why are the Dudleys and Why are tazz beating on their own teammates from the WWF

Heyman: You Want Answers?

JR: Damn Sure i want answers

Heyman: You want answers? It seems to me like these men were to extreme for WWF vs WCW they all have joined E....C....W!!!!

After the joining of ECW to the Battle Shane and vince decided to join forces but it failed as the members of each team could not co exist. ECW comes in and calls out the WCW guys and they join forces to form the Alliance and it becomes 10-5 and The alliance destroy the WWF. Then Shane Announces that Stephanie owns ECW. Stephanie and Shane has resented Vince for being unfaithful to their mother.

Vince tries to convince Austin to be the leader of WWF

Vince: You know Stone Cold The man I need to lead Team WWF in the invasion is not the stone cold who gives me hugs, I don't need a stone cold that gives me gifts, I don't need the kind of Stone Cold that strums his guitar and sings to me. You now what I need? You Now who i need? I need the Old Stone Cold. I need the stone Cold that is a fear thrilling, foul mouth SOB. I need the Hell raising Stone cold who doesn't take no from anybody. That the kind of leadership from you Stone cold. I need you to lead WWF Into invasion. I need The old Stone Cold. Are you listening to me Damnnit?!! huh you wanna knock me on my ass now? If you want stone Cold to beat the living hell out of Vince McMahon gimmi a Hell YEAH!!!!

Crowd: HEELLL YEAHH!!!

Austin Nods his head and walks away

Vince: stone cold i need you to lead team WWF. Turn back give me a Stunner dammnit. STONE COLD!!!!

The alliance and Team WWF fight as all members of each Team have an all out battle that even goes to the parking lot. Stone Cold Drives up and get out of his car and starts beating the shit out of the Alliance Members.

JR: They are all together, They are all from the WWF and by God they will be lead by Stone Cold steve Austin In Invasion!!!

During another Battle between WWF and the alliance Stone cold betrayed WWF by stunning Kurt angle and joined Alliance because Vince did not trust him and this was proven by Vince Reinstating The Rock. With both teams trying to get the Rock in their side The rock chose WWF. Meanwhile Kurt angle defeated Booker T for the WCW title despite of Stone cold interfering. They finally decided that there will be a Winner take all match where 5 members of Team WWF went up against 5 Members of The alliance at Survivor series. It was an Elimination match where if some one was pinned they were out of the match until one manvis left.

WWF won thanks to the interference of Kurt Angle after he had been Eliminated.

Now.....Lets begin this BTB right here the week after all this happened

Hope you enjoy

All the Titles from Raw that were necessary to be made vacant were and all Smackdown titles became vacant because they were renamed WCW titles.

Rosters

WWE_Raw_Is_War.png

WWF World Title-Steve Austin

WWF Intercontiental Title-Edge

Cruiserweight Title- Vacant

Womens title-Chyna

WWF Tag Team Title- VACANT

Kurt Angle

Kurt_Angle2.jpg

Stone Cold Steve Austin

Steve_Austin.jpg

The Rock

756d.jpg

kevin Nash

KevinNash10.jpg

Scott Hall

Hall.jpg

Hulk Hogan

Hulk_Hogan.jpg

Mick foley

Mick_Foley.jpg

Ric Flair

RicFlair.jpg

Scott Steiner

Scott_Steiner.jpg

Chavo Guerrero

Chavo_GuerreroJr.jpg

Hurricane helms

Shane_Helms.jpg

Tajiri

Tajiri.jpg

Billy kidman

Billy_Kidman.jpg

Rey Mysterio

Rey_Mysterio_Jr.jpg

Dean Malenko

Dean_Malenko.jpg

Steven richards

Stevie_Richards4.jpg

Val Venis

Val_Venis.jpg

Goodfather

Bull Buchanan

Bull_Buchanan.jpg

Ivory

Ivory.jpg

Christian

Christian.jpg

Edge

Edge.jpg

Bubba Ray dudley

Bubba.jpg

D-Von Dudley

D-Von_Dudley.jpg

Spike dudley

Brother_Runt4.jpg

Roaddog

Billy gunn

BillyGunn01.jpg

Chris Beniot

Chris_Benoit.jpg

Eddie Guerrero

thEddie_Guerrero.jpg

Steve blackman

Steve_Blackman.jpg

Test

Andrew_Martin.jpg

Al snow

Al_Snow.jpg

William Regal

William_Regal.jpg

Hardcore Holly

BobHolly.jpg

Crash Holly

Crash_Holly.jpg

Molly Holly

MollyHollykyky-1.jpg

Brian adams

Brian_Adams_nWo.jpg

Trish Status

Trish_Stratus.jpg

Lita

Lita.jpg

Torrie wilson

Torrie_Wilson.jpg

Jacqueline

jackiemoore01.jpg

Chyna

CHYNA.jpg

Tag Teams

Dudley Boys(Bubba Ray,D-Von, Spike Dudley)

Rock n' Sock Connection(The Rock and mick foley)

nWo(Hulk Hogan, Brian adams, Scott Hall, Kevin Nash)

New Age Outlaws(Billy Gunn, Roaddogg)

Holly Cousins(Hardcore Holly, Crash Holly, Molly Holly)

Los Guerreros(Eddie, Chavo Guerrero)

smackdown.jpg

World heavyweight title- VACANT

United States Title- VACANT

WWF hardcore title- VACANT

World Tag team Titles- VACANT

Triple H

TripleH1.jpg

Undertaker

Undertaker.jpg

Chris Jericho

Chris_Jericho.jpg

Big Show

Big_Show.jpg

Sting

Sting.jpg

Rob vam Dam

84850e23.jpg

Booker T

Booker_T.jpg

Goldberg

Goldberg.jpg

Macho Man

Randy_Savage.jpg

Tommy Dreamer

tommy_dreamer.jpg

Jeff Hardy

Jeff_Hardy.jpg

Matt Hardy

MattHardy.jpg

X-Pac

SeanWaltman.jpg

Bradshaw

Bradshaw.jpg

Farooq

Farooq.jpg

Ken shamrock

Ken_Shamrock.jpg

Buff Bagwell

Buff_Bagwell.jpg

Sabu

Sabu.jpg

Sean o'Haire

Sean_OHaire.jpg

Chuck Palumbo

Chuck_Palumbo.jpg

Balls Mahoney

Balls_Mahoney.jpg

AJ Styles

AJ_Styles.jpg

D'Lo Brown

DLo_Brown3.jpg

Mark Henry

Mark_Henry.jpg

Maven

Maven.jpg

Shane O'Mac

Shane_McMahon.jpg

Diamond dallas Page

DDP2.jpg

Raven

raven3.jpg

Rhyno

Rhyno.jpg

Justin Credible

PJPolaco.jpg

Kane

kane.jpg

Tag teams

Sean o'haire and chuck palumbo

A.P.A(Bradshaw, Farooq)

The hardy boys(Matt and jeff Hardy)

Brothers of Destruction(Kane and undertaker)

RVD and Sabu

-TJ-

Good roster. Never seen you do matches so...... gonna be interesting. Also don't forget to drop a reveiw at RPW and your old Btb ECW! This is Extreme and I'll return it.

Evil Austin

looks good. I think the rosters are fair not one sided with all the main eventers on one side and i like that and i will be seeing how this turns out. Good luck man.

And if you ever get a chance or feel bored check out my btb waw we are wrestling.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

looks pretty good man. hope you use the ex-wcw talent well

$bagz

Reaction score
I am doing SD and i should have it posted by friday

moiversion1

Reaction score
I am doing SD and i should have it posted by friday

Don't bump your diary please, it has been said before, we don't need to know what you are doing and when a show will be posted.

I think we're going to need to create a bump award

Cristian Cage

Reaction score
889.png

THEME SONG PLAYS AND RAW GOES ON AIR

JR: Welcome to monday night Raw folks and you in for a great episode tonight

Heyman: thats right we got the worlds best crusier weights to square off against each other for the VACANT Cruiserweight title

JR: you are watching the first Episode of Raw since the Invasion of WCW and Ecw. We are here another day thanks to team WWF's win over the alliance

Heyman: Can you quiet, They cheated. Kurt Angle interfered

JR: You can say what ever you want because the fact is WWF won and we are still in business.

Heyman: A question we all have is, What is going to happen to Steve Austin

JR: Yes because as you all know he betrayed WwF and went ti the Alliance while he was still the WWF champion

Heyman: I can tell you one thing McMahon is going to do what ever he can to take that title from Austin

Chavo Guerrero vs Dean Malenko

The bell rings, and Chavo and Dean stare each other down, while hoping around, the ring. They finally get around once, and then go and lock up in the center, with Malenko shoving Chavo to the ground, in which he rolls back and gets right up. Chavo runs at Dean, and gets tripped, with Malenko, holding on to his leg and putting him in a leg lock. Chavo quickly grabs the ropes and Dean lets go after the refs 4 count. Chavo uses the ropes to help himself up, then the two lock up in the middle, this time Chavo wrestles Malenko into a choke hold, and then Malenko starts hitting some body shots to Chavo, until he releases the hold and then Malenko puts on a arm lock, into a full nelson hold. Chavo gets out of it, and Malenko whips him against the ropes and Chavo comes back ducks from the closeline, and dose a spring board elbow to the face from the second rope. cover 1.. kick out. Chavo goes right to his arm and puts a arm lock on Malenko in the center of the ring, then goes up and drives his knee into the forearm of Malenko. Chavo then dose a taunt to get the crowd cheering, and he turns around to a Malenko close line. Malenko puts on the texas cloverleaf, but Chavo grabbed the ropes. Malenko picks up Chavo and lifts him to powerbomb him in the middle of the ring, but Chavo turns it into a hurricanrana. Chavo then picks Malenko up and hits a back suplex, and covers 1...2.. kick out. Chavo starts yelling at the ref, and Malenko rolls him up 1...2.. kick out, and Chavo explodes up with a closeline. Malenko gets right up and Chavo kicks him in the gut, and suplexs him, and then hopes to the top turnbuckle and conects with the frog splash pin 1...2...3 Heres your winner Chavo Guerrero

Status comes into the ring

Heyman: Wow would you look at her

JR: Yes, she is a very atractive young women and she is the number 1 contender for the womens title

Heyman: She beautiful but can you seriously tell me she can beat the 9th wonder of the world Chyna?

JR: Well, We will see what he has to say

Status: I'm here to tell all you fans out there that I'm ready Armageddon and I'm ready to beat Chyna

Chyna's theme hits and she comes into the ring and speaks with a manly voice

Chyna: You way in over your head lady. Bimbos like you should be in the cover for playboy not in the ring with Chyna the 9th wonder of the world

JR: Chyna took it to far

Heyman: What do you mean I'd love to see Status in Playboy

JR: I'm sure you would Paul

Status: You may be bigger and stronger but its gonna take alot more then that to defend you title against me. You call yourself the 9th wonder of the world and your right you are the 9th wonder of the world because i always wondered what they fed you to get you so big

JR: Startus has a lot of guts saying that to chyna

Hayman: Chyna doesn't look to happy

Chyna attacks Status and she fights back after a matter of seconds secirity guards come in to stop them.

Rey Mysterio vs Hurricane

They meet in the center, touch hands quickly and start circling each other, and lock up, in which Hurricane puts Rey in a arm wrench, the Rey reverses it putting hurricane in a arm wrench, then pushing him into the ropes, Hurricane slides out of the ring. Hurricane then looks up only to see a flying Rey Mysterio cross body connecting. Rey is to his feet first, and hits two stomps, to a kneeling Hurricane, then Rey gets back in the ring, then Hurricane gets back in after a 8 1/2 count. Rey then corners Hurricane against the turnbuckle, and starts punching him, and then runs against the rope, and goes to smash him, but hurricane gets out of the way, and Mysterio sees that, and jumps to the top rope, and nails a standing backwards moonsault pin 1...2. kick out. Rey goes to pick up Hurricane, but Hurricane takes his legs out, then starts with mounted punches to the head, until the ref pushes him off. Hurricane then goes to the top, and waits for Rey to get up and then hits a flying closeline, and pins 1.. kick out. He grabs him from behind and nails the Eye of the Hurricane, pins 1...2... kick out. Hurricane, then goes back up top, and goes for a moonsault, but rey rolls out of the way. Rey goes up top, and wait, and the goes for the hurricanrana, and connects, and lands it with punches. He gets up, and then goes outside the ropes on the aprin, and goes for a missle dropkick, but Hurricane pushes him down from the side. Once Rey gets up Hurricane hits a running neck breaker, and then dose a taunt with little crowd reaction. He then sets up for the Hurri-Slam, and when he gets Rey up, Rey gets off the chock, and from behind pushes him into the ropes, and the he hits the 619 and west coast pop. 1...2...3 Heres your winner Rey Mysterio

McMahon is in the ring

McMahon: Stone Cold, We had a friendship, you were the WWF Champion and you were the leader of team WWF but for some reason you felt it that you should throw that all away and you betrayed me, your peers and your fans by joining the alliance. But guess what Stone Cold, you lost and now I'm going to ahve to take back something of mine and thats the WWF title

Stone Colds theme hits and he comes to the ring

Heyman: Its stone Cold!!!

JR: I don't know how wise it is for Stone cold to come out here knowing stone cold

Heyman: Who cares!!!

Austin: I'm not gonna lie to you Vince, I was you friend but you were the one who though it all away. You didn't trust me you got the Rock and Kurt angle. Why vince? You didn't Trust me?

McMahon: I'll keep this real simple for you, You have my title and I want it out of you hands and I'm going to do what ever it takes to take that title away from you. So you are going to defend the WWF Title to night against someine you know quite well KURT ANGLE!!!!!

Angle comes in with the crowd booing him

JR: Oh My god i should have known

Heyman: BOOOO!!!

Angle: Hey Buddy...

Stone Cold stares at him angrily

Angle: Ok not in the mood, maybe later then. Anyways what you are looking at is the new dream team. It's Austin and McMahon no more. Now its Angle and McMahon Connection. You know what that means right? That means it's my time and the era of Stone Cold Steve Austin has been replaced my the era of the Olympic Gold metalist Kurt Angle. ITS TRUE, ITS TRUE

Austin: You can brag all you want about you gold metals because no one cares!!!

Angle: I care

Austin: Beside you no one gives a damn. Not me, not the fans, not anyone. What matters is this(holds up the WWF title). This is what people care about not your stupid metals. And you know what you won't be getting my title. You know why? Because Stone Cold said so

Angle: Say all you want because with Vince on my side I can't be beaten

Austin: I couldn't care less about who is on you side. The fact is I'm gonna kick your ass

Austin Stunns Angle

Heyman: STUNNER STUNNER!!!!

JR: i don't think that helped Ston Cold's chances at all

The Age Outlaws vs the Duddlyz

Road Dogg and Bubba start by trading punches over and over, while Billy charged D-Von and D-von pushs him shoulder first into the turnbuckle. D-Von then picks Billy up and throws him between the middle ropes, letting him crash hard against the anouncers table. D-Von then dose a double arm smash to the road doggs back, makeing him fall into Bubba, who then pushes him back up, met by a strong D-Von close line to the back of the head, making road dogg to crumble to the mat, and then buuba says D-Von get the table D-Von goes out to get a table while Bubba stomps Road Dogg, as D-Von grabs the table from under the ring Billy Gunn nails him in the back with a chair. Billy then tosses the chair down, and starts with puches to D-vons head. Bubba wants to see whats taking so long he looks at Billy punching D-Von, and then gets a huge low blow from Road Dogg, then is pushed outside the ring. Road Dogg, then grabs the tv coard and starts cocking Bubba for a couple seconds, then kicks him in the head. Road Dogg then grabs the table and brings it in the ring. Billy gets off D-Von and helps Road Dogg by adding a second table. After both tables are set up they go on the turnbuckle for a quick taunt, getting a decent fan reaction of boos. But thats when D-Von hits Gunn and Bubba drills Dogg. Billy gets pushed out of the ring, and D-Von moves one of the tables, and the they were ready to set up for the 3-D threw the table. Road Dogg gets whiped against the ropes, D-Von lifts him, but theirs Gunn pushing Bubba at the table moving the table out of the way, so as D-Von droped Dogg he hit softly. Billy kicks D-Von in the mid section, and drills the fame-asser and D-Von rolls out. This is while bubba set up the table again, and grabs Gunn from behind and is going to back drop him threw the table, but Road Dogg gets in front of Bubba and kicks in in the nuts with a low blow. Road Dogg then picks Bubba up and hits the pump handle slam, threw the table Heres your winners, The New Age Outlaws

JR: yes your Duddleyz just lost their type of match, it shows how good your ecw was heyman

Heyman: Settle down JR, its not like their the champions, and they cheated anyway

JR: Ya Heyman, I know if somebody you hate wins, they cheated.

This is a message brought to you in part by the new world order

Everything gets all dark. Then comes the New World order(Hogan, Nash, Hall)

JR: Its the new world order

Heyman: Vince made a huge mistake signing these three men.

Hogan: Hey all you Hulkamaniacs

Hogan: i've been gone for a long time but its great to be back

JR: not sure if the crowd feels the same way

Nash: look we just got one thing to say and its that The big sexy, Razor ramon and Hulk Hogan is back and we are to waste no time

Hall: As I said a long time ago, You know who I am but you don't know why I'm here. Well I'll tell you. I'm here with my pals to do one thing and taht is to take over WWF

JR: I'm not sure if thats gonna work

Heyman: the alliance couldn't do it who do these guys think they are

Hogan: well Basically WE GOT 3 WORDS FOR YA!!!

Together: WE'RE TAKING OVER

Commercial

nWo is back stage at Commisioner Mik foleys office. nWo had just barged in.

Foley: what can I do for you guys

Nash: Look we don't want any trouble so lets just make this simple and we won't have to makle trouble. We want a match with Hogan for the WWF Title

Foley: Kurt angle is scheduled to night against Austin

Nash: Hahahaha(rest of nWo also laugh) you funny mick but i didn't ask you whether or not Austin already had a match we said schedule Hogan in for a WWF title match tonight

Foley:Maybe some other time, Leave cuz I got alot of work to do

Nash: Well maybe you didn't understand, I wasn't asking you I was telling you

Foley: Well I'm tell you to get out

Nash: look at this guy. Now you are gonna gets some trouble

Nash grabs foley getting ready do attack him

The Rock comes in: whats the problem here

Nash: This is none of you business, just walk away

The Rock: Its not my business? well the Rock says that it is sure as hell my business if you trying to start something with Mick here

Nash: You know what Foley change of plans. Why don't you schedule nWo against you and the Rock. After we're done with you do you'll learn to respect the nWo

nWo leaves

The rock: You here that mick, Once again the most electrifying tag team will once again be in action as the Rock n' Sock connection

JR: Heyman, were about to see to wrestling icon, and best friends take each other on one on one

Eddie Gurrero vs Chris Beniot

They shake hands, then lock up, nobody over powers, and they lock up again, with Beniot then putting Eddie in a arm lock. It gets broke off, then they do another lock up and right away Eddie gets Beniot in a head lock, and Beniot is close to the ropes and he bounces Eddie off, and on Eddies way back he nails a close line. Beniots is back up, and runs, when Beniot dose a arm toss, and another. Eddie gets up, and they circle each other again, when they get close to each other, Eddie goes for a chop across the chest, but Beniot ducks, and hits a couple of his own. After the 5th chop, he whips Eddie against the ropes, and lifts him up with a huge body drop, and Eddie gets right up from the impact, and Beniot corners him in the corner and hits some more chops, then he goes to the other side and runs at Eddie to smash him, but Eddie moves and Beniot goes face first on the turnbuckle, and Eddie drop kicks him in the back, sending Beniot threw the middle ropes to the outside. Beniot gets back in the ring after a 5 count. Eddie goes to lock up and Beniot kicks him in the mid section, and then trys to bring him down with the cross face, but Eddie gets out of it. Eddie, then gets up, but Beniot quickly close lines him, and picks him up, then suplex eddie, and goes up top for the diving head but, and connects. 1...2.. Kick out. Beniot, then symbles its time for the cross face, and when he is about to apply it, Eddie rolls him up 1...2... kick out at the last second. Eddie yells at the ref, the Beniot rolls him up 1..2.. kick out. Once they are both up, Beniot chops Eddie repeatedly until hes in the corner, and then he lifts him to the top, and goes for a superplex, but Eddie pushes him off, and then hits a missile drop kick. Eddie, picks him up and hits the three suplex thing, and goes up and hits the frog splash 1...2...3 Heres your winner Eddie Gurrero

Heyman: JR, Now thats what i call a match

JR: And they both show their friendship and respect for each other.

**DURING THE MATCH**

Angle is in Vince McMahon'd Office

Angle: hey Vince, Buddy. I just got a great idea

Vince: What is it

Angle: what if my match against Austin was a No Disqualification match

Vince: hhhmmmm

Angle: I'm not saying I'm going to do anything that would get me disqualified but say Stoe cold does then he would retain the title and I'd lose

Vince: I hear what you are saying but what if Austin cheats and is unable to get disqualified, then what will you do?

Angle: well lets just say I got a few tricks up my sleeve

Vince: I hear ya, I'll change it right now

Angle: Thanks buddy

Angle comes out and Hardcore Holly walks by

Angle: Yo Holly, I'm going to give you the chsnce of a life time. You know my match with Stone Cold right.

Holly: yeah

Angle: its not that I can't beat him, Its just I want a plan just incase he cheats, You hear what i'm saying

Holly: Not interested

Angle: Wait, What if I give you a shot at the title

Holly: I got other business to take care of

Angle continues to look for help and bumps into Test

Angle: Hey Test my main man

Test: Don't call me that

Angle: Sorry but how would you like to help me beat Austin

Test: well let me think....NO!!!

Angle: Wait hear me out. If you help me I'll give you a shot at the title

Test: that does sound convincing but how am I gonna know you aren't gonna pull the same stunt to me?

Angle: don't worry

Test: see ya

Angle finds Brian adams

Angle: Hey brian Welcome to WWF

Adams: Who are you the welcome commitee

Angle: You know thats pretty funny, How would you like to help me defeat Austin tonight

Adams: i wouldn't like that at all

Angle: What if I told you I'd give you a title shot If I win

Adams: interesting

Angle: when are you ever going to get a chance like this, I mean you're good but you're no me

Adams: Ok ill do it, Whats the details

Angle: If you see I need help run in, Look at the time I gotta go my match is almost here

JR: Well it looks as if Angle is scard he can't do this by himself so he asks Brian Adams to help.

Heyman: Don't be silly JR, we all heard if he needs help.

Stone Cold vs Kurt Angle (No DQ) for the WWF title

They lock up, and Austin backs Angle in the corner, and starts kicking him, then runs against the ropes and smashes Kurt against the ropes. He then goes up top to do his finger salute with a huge crowd reaction. When Angle is back up they lock up again, this Angle backs Austin in the corner, and doesn't break off until the 4 count. Angle, back off, then hits a cheap shot punch, and goes for the Ankle lock, but Austin gets out of it. After Austin gets up, Angle nails a belly to belly suplex. 1.. kick out. He then put Austin in a head lock, but Austin powers out of it with punches. Angle, slides out of the ring, and grabs a chair and goes back in the ring. He takes a giant swing at Austin, and misses so Austin kicks the chair out of his hands. Austin, then trys for a stunner, but Kurt kicks him with a low blow, and then hits 4 multiple german suplex. Angle then picks up the chair, and puts Austins leg in it and Angle goes up top. He jumps to do a double stomp to crush his leg but Austin moved his leg and got the chair off. He got up and close lined Angle, and the started stomping him , and he grabs the chair and starts nailing Angle in the back with it 6 times. Austin, then throws the chair out of the ring, and then he puts him in a head lock. After Angle weasled his way to the outside, Austin starts taunting. Angle got in, and dodged Austins close line, and hits a angle slam. 1...2... kick out. Angle is living, yelling and pushing the ref, and then Austin turns him around and STUNNER. Austin then turns around and his skull gets smashed from a huge chair shot from Brian Adams, who then picks Austin up and chockslams him and puts Angle on top 1...2...3 Heres your winer and new WWF champion Kurt Angle

JR: ANGLE THE CHAMP!!!! I am in disbelief

Heyman: HE CHEATED AGAIN BUT THIS TIME FOR WWF TITLE

JR: this the most shocking moment I have seen in a long time

Heyman: It is not wise to cheat Steve Austin

RAW goes off air with angle holding the title