WWEForums NFL Fantasy League thread!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Lacky said:
Decided to change my team around, and Placed Freeman I think at QB against NO. Got absolutely no points from him. Felt like crying.

I was worried about our matchup TBH. Peterson and Foster is fucking nasty, and you had nice WRs too.

To be frank when I saw you picked up Freeman I thought it was a nice move. NO is awful defensively and I fully expected him to have a 3 TD day in the Superdome.

My team played well though (your team put up a fight even w/out a QB) and I'm going to pound Sandwich.

Rodgers vs the Tits? lol good luck

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
So I'm thinking I should bench Beast Mode Marshawn Lynch vs SF... don't like that matchup at all even though beast mode has been.. beast mode.

Definitely playing Alfred Morris and Knowshon Moreno.. in the flex should i go with:

Lynch vs SF *(don't like it)
Matt Forte @ Ari (another bad matchup but I like this more)
Justin Blackmon vs New England (sneaky play tbh. Could have a big game)
Antonio Brown vs Cin (not bad. damn I have crazy depth)

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Fun fact about my boss ass team:

I have the #3 & #5 scoring QBs in the league (RG3 was 1 before missing last week)
I have the #4, 7, & 15 scoring HBs, plus Moreno has been top 5 over the last month AKA crunch time.
I have the #6 & 7 scoring WRs in the league
I have the #1 Kicker in the league (just had to throw that in there)

Now I understand why all of you just gave up besides lacky and Pipebum boy

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Dude your team sucks lol. Average QB w/ Ryan, god awful RBs w/ Sproles and Green and OK receivers w/ Fitz and Cobb. Idk how you made it this far tbh.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Rammy Kravitz put up his best game by far (he has 119.. his high score before this week was 95...).. and I'm still whooping him by double digits.

Up yours Rammy

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Rammy Kravitz put up his best game by far (he has 119.. his high score before this week was 95...).. and I'm still whooping him by double digits.

Up yours Rammy

He made the playoffs with 95 points. Holy shit.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Idk how the fuck he made the finals lol. All season the Big 3 were Lackey, myself and Bumblebee. Rammy had FOUR HUNDRED fewer points on the season than i did. 4fuckinghundred

Honestly I think I had two players at every position that were better than his best player

Rodgers/RG3 >>> Ryan
All 4 of my RBs >>> Darren Sproles
D. Thomas/Julio >>> Fitz/Cobb
Witten/Vernon Davis>> whoever his TE was

trade raping that guy for Rodgers and Julio was my best move. Also snagging RG3 off the WW who carried my team for certain stretches. I basically ran a clinic on the league. Too bad you bitched out midseason, Aids.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I'll be defending my crown next season, don't sweat it.